We Go Together

Começar do início

When I was set back down I still held my hands on his belly. I looked back over at Willy who was still smiling and layed my face into Elliot.

" How did you know I was at the Asylum?" I asked him.

" I didn't. I saw the man I recognized as Benjamin go in there and I followed him. Elliot and I never went that far when the breakout happened and I was in the area. I saw you there and I noticed the gunfire from a distance. I saw you run back and I followed. I'm so sorry, I did not mean to scare you." He explained, reaching out and rubbing the cut on my head.

"It's alright," You replied, still smiling

" Why were you there?" He asked and my smile immediately dropped. He did too as he noticed my expression. he glanced up and Elliot and the giant pulled me in even closer. " Why don't we sit down." WIlly continued and I nodded. I held Elliots hand and went to sit down on the floor, Elliot sitting next to me and Willy in front of me.

They both looked at me with concern as I processed it all in my head, looking down at the floor with a grim expression. I slowly opened my mouth.

" To put a long story short, I was back in my hometown for a month or two when... I got kidnapped." I explained. willy reeled back with wide eyes.

" Kidnapped? Was it the person who was shooting at you?" I shook my head at his question.

" No, Benjamin was saying that that was the person who framed me. No, I was kidnapped by... Joshua." I finished.

" Joshua!? Why on earth did he kidnap you?!" Willy cried. I swallowed the lump in my throat and leaned slightly more into Elliot, who gladly took me in.

" I really don't know... he said that he was in love with me, and wanted me all to himself. He and jack took me away and held me in the house of an old couple that they slaughtered." I was quiet for a moment before continuing. " I... I don't know How long I was there but... I was so scared." I started to cry, bringing my arms and legs close. " He kept touching me and kissing me and would not stop." I was full-on sobbing now and Elliot scooped me up into his arms again as Willy processed everything that I said.

I cried into Elliot's shirt as he rested the muzzle on the top of my head. His breathing was still heavy and harsh, especially now that it clashed against the muzzle.

" Y/N... How did you escape?" Willy asked, and I turned my head towards him but did not move away from Elliot.

" Jack tried to kill me. Joshua stopped him and while they were fighting I managed to grab the key to my shackle and get out. It took me a whole day to get to the Asylum, but it was the first building I came across since my escape." I explained, tears still running down my face.

" Y/N. I want you to understand that with us you are safe. Neither of us will ever hurt you and will protect you!" Willy said sternly to me and I nodded, wiping at my face.

" The person who framed me all of those years ago is still after me. You saw it at the asylum." I said to him and he nodded back.

" What do you need us to do Y/N, were here for you." He said to me and I nodded, reaching a hand out to him and taking his cold one.

" Thank you, Willy. I'm glad I'm with you guys, just your presence makes me feel a lot safer. Benjamin said that I needed to go to the police station to contact detective Dollin. However, this person as been known to bribe people, and I refuse to trust any of the police unless it comes right from me to the detective. We need to go back to my hometown and find him." I explained, and Willy nodded. I continued. " Though he might still try and put you guys in jail," I said in dismay. Willy grabbed my chin and lifted my head up to meet his eyes.

" We will help you get back home, and we will find out what to do from then, we will move out in the morning." He said. I smiled at him. He stood up and tucked his coat more around himself. " Alright, I'm off to find food for the three of us, I should be back in an hour or so. Don't worry Y/N. If anything happens you know where yo go, and Elliot will protect you." He said and I nodded to him, he smiled before going out of the door.

When he was gone I turned around to look up at Elliot. He was still holding me in his arms and I was semi on his lap. Looking around him I noticed he had a lot of splinters in him from bursting through the door. I huffed as I untangled myself from his grip and moved around him.

" Did you really have to run through the door? You have a lot of splinters now, and some of them are bleeding!" I cried out, starting to carefully pluck them out. He turned his face to me."

" I... was... Excited... I... Missed... You." He said in his deep voice. I forgot that Willy taught him to speak. I smiled down at him.

" I missed you too sweetheart," I said, taking out the last splinter and moving my gaze to the muzzle. " This must be uncomfortable, why do you have this on?" I asked him. I widened my eyes as he looked to the ground shamefully.

" I... Scratched... at my... face." He explained. I started untying the string.

" Well, I trust that you are not going to do that anymore, otherwise you will have me to answer to," I told him playfully as I took off the muzzle and viewed his face. He had a lot more of a beard now, but his scars were still very visible. " I hope you don't get any ingrown hairs around your face from that muzzle. That would suck" I said to him. Setting the muzzle away.

I took a seat next to him again and let out a yawn. I was tired. It had been such a long ay. I escaped from my kidnappers, ran a full day in the woods, found out that my stalker was still trying to kill me and I reunited with Willy and Elliot, though that last one was a good thing.

" Elliot, I can barely keep my eyes open... but I'm so scared that the twins will find us. Will you keep an eye out for them?" I asked or more of mumbled as my mind drifted off. I felt his arms wrap around me again.

" Always." His deep voice growled in a protective manner, and with that, I fell asleep.