As usual, they were in tomorrow's cafe and standing by. But, they weren't in their usual spot. Beomgyu and Huening found Yeonjun and Soobin sitting at the couch at the corner.

They fell silent while yeonbin was still talking to each other.

"But hyung, I-"

"Hey, for the nth time, babe."

The three went like this: O0O

"Fine, then Yeonjun?"

"No, we already talked about it, babe. Why huh? Don't you love me?" Yeonjun smirked at him.

Soobin rolled his eyes, "Why did you even eavesdrop earlier, huh?"

"Because I was worried of you and at the same time, I'd like to give Sheena a s--"

Soobin covered his mouth, "That's bad, love."

Yeonjun's eyes widened and Soobin didn't realized what he had called his boyfriend.

"S-soobin.." Yeonjun removed Soobin's hand.

"Hmm?" he hummed popping his dimples.

"You called me love."

Soobin blushed hard, "Uhm, y-yes, I did?"

Yeonjun couldn't contain his boyfriend's cuteness and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, hugging him while giggling.

"Ahem," Taehyun got their attention. "We didn't want to ruin, your friendly flirting. Maybe, just maybe. You wanted to go home, now?"

"Oh hi, Taehyun," Yeonjun greeted. "Oh wait-- Taehyun?!"

Soobin bit his lip, "Since w-when did you even get here?"

"Uhh, about 5 minutes ago." Kai answered and Beomgyu smiled at them sheepishly.

"Are you--"

Yeonjun nodded, "Whatever your thinking, yeah, it's true."

Beomgyu smiled more widely. "I was thinking that you're both ugly, I was right! Always! Oh my!"

Yeonjun glared at him, "You ungrateful tiny--"

Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's waist before he could even get to Beomgyu. "Love, no." he whispered, making Yeonjun calm.

"By the way, Tae." Yeonjun called out.

"Yes?"

"We weren't friendly flirting." He casually said, emphasizing the friendly.

Taehyun raised a brow, "Oh really?"

"That's normal." Yeonjun answered.

"How normal is that?"

"Basically, and literally, because Soobin and I are officially dating."

...

"I can't with your manners, Hyuka." Tae commented as they walked home.

Kai shrugged. "Who cares tho?"

Soobin scoffed. "Me and Yeonjun?"

"Right."

"But I was just taking Beomgyu-hyung's lead?!" Kai defended.

"I didn't do anything!" Beomgyu answered.

"Says the one who yelled with Huening." Yeonjun said clinging to Soobin's arm.

"Why did you just go shout 'YEONBIN IS REAL!'?" Soobin asked them.

"Obviously, because its true." Beomgyu smiled like watching a romantic movie where he scene was where the man confessed to his loved one and there comes happily ever after.

"Meh, love is overrated." Taehyun commented again.

They all stopped walking and looked at Taehyun who went first. After noticing that they were left behind, he turned into them and mouthed 'what?'.

"You could just have asked me out! Gosh! Don't be shy, just for once! " Beomgyu rolled his eyes and went to Taehyun, laying his arms around Taehyun's shoulders, but Taehyun just removed it and glared at him.

The other three laughed at them, knowing that Beomgyu and Taehyun has a "thing". But still, no one still knows what that thing is.

...

"You wanna come in?" Soobin asked Yeonjun.

(Not obvsly ruining the moment again, but BACK DOOR by skz makes me fall again and again. Do yall agree?!)

"Gladly, but.."

"No buts, lezgo!"

"Mooom!" he yelled after opening the door still holding Yeonjun's arm.

"Wait up, honey!"

"Love,"

Yeonjun smiled like an idiot, "I'll never get tired of you calling me love, but yeees?"

"I'm introducing you as my boyfriend, alright? I mean she already know you but you know what I mean?" Soobin looked nervous.

Yeonjun looked nervous too. "Alright, babe. I hope nothing goes wrong." He kissed Soobin's forehead.

Soobin giggled like a teenager.

Waeng :3
Hey youu! If ur a taegyu enthusiast, check out my story, Your Troublemaker. Just click my profile and its in my works! 🤡👌