ch2. late night walks

what do i say? oh my god i'm blushing. i need to tell him.

"Asahiiiiii?~~" Noya looked confused, he didn't usually act like this, clearly something was up. "Somethings on your mind, cmon tell me!"

"Nishi, im completely fine dont you wor-"

"Nope you're definitely stressed! Lets go for a walk outside it will help clear your mind." Noya chimed in as he grabbed Asahis arm.

"N-Noya its dark outside.." 

He knows i'm scared of the dark i should be fine..

"BOO!" Noya jumped onto Asahis back as they exited the gym.

"AA!! A GHOST A GHOST.. oh my god NOYAAAA you little shit!" Asahi burst out laughing.

He always knows how to make me feel less tense.

The bright stars lit up the twos faces as they headed towards the small park near Noyas house. Asahi could feel the warmth coming from Noya as they walked together, occasionally brushing hands and frantically opologising. 

"Nishi, where are we going?" 

"You'll see!"

They walked until they reached a small, pink park bench surrounded by flowers and the sound of fast cars in the distance.

"Im shaking.. it's getting cold" Asahi said as he trembled.

"Come here you!" Noya wrapped his arms around Asahi in a hurry and brushed his hair against his thin volleyball t-shirt. They both wanted it to last forever...

They both sat down on the bench, leaning on each others shoulders and watching the dimmed lights shine across the pond in front of them.

"So whats bothering you bro?" Noya looked over at Asahi with a sympathetic look.

shit shit shit what do i say, i'm going to mess this up...

"Uh-m uhh, Noya.. I um" Asahi couldn't get his words out and became embarrased. 

"Noya i like you..." 

...

"Youre not joking right?" 

"Im sorry, i said that out loud didnt i.. ill just go." Asahi started to slowly walk away, tears filling his eyes.

"AZUME, I LIKE YOU TOO!"

he LIKES ME? LIKE LOVE LIKE... 

"h-huh?" Asahi turned brighter than a tomato.

Before he could work out what was happening he felt Noyas lips lock around his.