(。☸ฺ⋌⋚C H A P T E R 1⋛⋋☸ฺ。)

I do not own Boku No Hero Academia, nor do I own the art, all credits go to them. None of the characters, times, events and cities are real.

Many thanks to my good friend

dorienter

For helping me with the book! You support it greatly thanked and I couldn't have done it without you!

□□□□□0%

■□□□□20%

■■□□□40%

■■■□□60%

■■■■□80%

■■■■□90%

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
✧■■■■■100%✧
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Note: I've edited the last chapter meaning (Y/N) is now 16.

I also check demographics a lot now, so welcome readers from Finland, Colombia, U.S, Brazil, France, Senegal and Czech Republic 👋

¡Y hola a mis hispanohablantes! Tengo mal español, pero lo intento, así que eso es bueno, ¿no? Mi español es más español-España y no latinoamericano, pero está bien.

⊱ ─━━━━━━⊱❄⊰━━━━━━─ ⊰

⊱10:13PM, Musutafu, Japan⊰

"Breaking News, a truck filled with around 67 missing children around Japan toppled over in the streets of Musutafu. Thankfully none were harmed. Police describe that they were cramped into boxes locating were they had come from and how many were in it. Pro-Hero Midnight accidently toppled it over when a villain threw her against the truck, she was also thankfully not to harmed, reports say one box was wide open with the location being Russia and 3 children, though the children were not inside. The Russian government demands that they find the children and immediately return them to they belong. Mr. Nomura, a government official, replied with no , explaining the long-term tension between them has come at consequence and accused Russia of using the people's quirks for military and atomic purposes, unfortunately they also refuse to find them, Pro-Heroes explained that if they see them they will return them over to police custody to be handled with"

An old, small Lady switched it off.

The 3 shivered in the room. They didn't understand what was going on or what was going to happen for the next 3 years but submitted scared.