Heat!

An: hi guys I hope this chapter will be long I'm in a car, and will be for awhile. So ya ENJOY!!

Todoroki'S pov~

As I sat there reading page 122 of my textbook, ignoring my surrounding. As I continued reading Sensai aiziwa told us to stop reading and listen up. "As u all know the time has game for the omegas to go throu there heat season so I'm gonna ask the alphas to go to, present mics classroom, betas midnights and omegas here" he announced I froze I looked around as I saw outhers get up and start walking. I could not move I just froze what could I do?, stay and allow them to make fun of me for being a male omega, or leave and fake it. Just as I started thinking my stomach started twisting and turning, as I raised my hand it just got worst.

Aizawas pov~

After I told everyone to make their way to the different classrooms, I saw todoroki freeze a minute or 2 later he raised his hand. I looked at him and said "yes todoroki" he then shook his head "I feel sick" he then answered I sighed and allowed him to go to recovery girl, he was acting strange, maybe he's the male omega pinkie and pikuchu were talking about (an: yes I'm giving them nicknames UwU), no that's nonsense, he like the strongest in the class, or is it?

Todoroki pov~

As mr Aizawa aloud me to leave I quickly made my way to recovery girl's office, when I arrived recovery girl asked me what was wrong, as I started to explain the weird feeling I had, she stopped me and asked what I was, I froze, that was the one question I was trying to stay away from the whole morning. I then muttered that I was an omega. She then said that it all made sense now, I was so confused, what did she mean? "Huh" It was the only word I could say. She giggled "if ur an omega and ur stomach feels like it is twisting and turning, it just means ur going into ur first heat." I was so stunned, "m-my fi-first h-heat". I was finally able to stutter out, she giggled again"yep, here have these take 1 a day and that should stop ur scent from getting loose and the alphas getting u pregnant". "U-uh o-ok" I was extremely red from what the elderly women had said, she also mentioned I could stay here for awhile.
~time skip brought to u by the 6 annoying people in this car with me"
As I started walking back to class, I was pulled to the side and...