A replica of miss Branson, she had the same hair, eyes, features, everything except she was a bit older. She looked young to have a nineteen year old daughter. At last, beside the mom was the blonde haired younger sister.  

  I scrolled further down and saw a picture of her on a picnic. It was a beautiful day out, kind of sunny. There was a blanket on the grass with fruits, pastries and drinks around.

  She was wearing a beautiful jumpsuit, a white jumpsuit with a pair of sneakers. She had her hair down and the jumpsuit stopped at her thighs. She laid on the blanket with her hair scattered and tousled.

  In the second photo, she was sitting and laughing. And on the third she had a smile on her face and she threw her hands on her hair. But the fourth was the one that caught my attention the most; she sat down in the field of green grass,she held a rose in her hands and brought it to her nose, sniffing it.

   The wind blew her hair and it covers half her face but she didn't care. She left it that way and had a subtle look on her face. It didn't look like she knew she was being photographed. I studied that picture for awhile, I didn't know why but I was intrigued by it. I was intrigued by her.

   The way she was so caught up just holding a rose or how everything about her seemed to be bright and beautiful. I closed the laptop and watched the light turn off, placing it on the nightstand. I cancelled the thoughts from my mind and turned off the lights.

   A small smile crawled up my face as i continued to remember her in the pictures. I felt this strange feeling in me and for some weird reasons, I liked the strange feelings. I closed my eyes in order to let myself drown in the darkness of sleep.

   Once I woke up, I flew right out of bed. I stretched my arms as I head down the stairs to the kitchen. I wasn't surprised to see that aunt Allie had made me breakfast. I would've killed for my mother's omelet.

   Mom made it when I was younger and still in school. The dark clouds forming in the sky reminded me of all those great breakfast and chaotic mornings. Joanna would always be down late. She would always be arguing with Ian.

   My dad would try to get them to stop fighting but it never worked. Even so, he knew they loved each other, fighting was sort of their way of communicating and saying I love you.

   Even though they were both unbelievably annoying, my brother would always come through for my sister.

   I added sugar and milk to my coffee to sweeten it and as I took a sip I realized it was nothing like the one I had at work. It tasted rich and sweet but this tasted plain. I suddenly couldn't wait to get to work. Within a few minutes I had finished eating the breakfast burrito.

   Once I was done bathing, I examined my hair and decided I needed a haircut. I brushed my hair and added my usual hair treatment. After a few more minutes, I was good to go. I roamed my closet and picked out a hazel Armani suit and I paired it with some classic Tom Ford shoes.

   I wore my shirt and expertly knotted my tie. I put on my blazer, some cufflinks, a watch by Cartier and some dark shades. Studying myself in the mirror, I liked how I looked. Very professional.

*Anne's pov*
   As I walked to my bed I could feel the warm water training down my back. My phone lit up on the bed, I leaned over to reached it and saw it was a message from catherine. My eyes scanned the text and for a few minutes I fell silent. I realized I was behind and needed to get ready.

    Within minutes, I had finished getting dressed in my cream colored pencil skirt and its matching blouse. I dried, straightened and curled my hair, putting it in a neat ponytail. As for my makeup, I did my regular; light face makeup, caramel colored eye shadow and peach lipstick. To make my lashes full, I applied mascara.