Chapter 6

AN: YAY!! I finally updated after 3 Billion years! I honestly don't have a good excuse for why I didn't post so sorry but I'm here now!! Soo... ENJOY!
—————————————————
Korra walked into the theater room and saw Asami and Leon still acting. "You've been gone a while..." Mako said. "There was a ghost ok!" Korra said as she sat down in her seat. "You know she's just acting right." Mako said with a light chuckle. Korra sighed and looked at the stage where Asami was acting. Her eyes drifted to the floor and onto Asami. She blushed as her eyes reached her face and saw her lips move after each word. She still couldn't comprehend her feelings for Asami. All she knew was that maybe... justttt maybe there's a bit of love in there. (Which is really wrong because there's like a field of sunflowers worth of love in her heart for Asami... obviously.)

RIIIIKAHXJSKKXKSK

The bell rung for lunch (lmao they only have one class which is theater... well I guess lunch is their second one). Korra and Mako go into the cafeteria first as Opal, Bolin, and Asami followed behind shortly. Korra checked her pockets for some money as she headed to the lunch line. ...She had no money. Well except for a dollar which she found in the bathroom stall. Mako laughed at her and said, "Haha! All you get are some chips!" Korra sighed and said, "Guess that is what I-" Before Korra could finish her sentence, Asami came up to Korra and waved. "Hey Korra!" Asami said softly with a genuine smile. "Oh... umm... Hi Asami!" Korra said putting her hand behind her neck and with an awkward smile... maybe blushing a bit. "Hey! Are you in line?" Asami asked. Korra looked behind her and saw a slight gap between her and Mako. (Mako is the last person in line). "Oh... no no no I don't have enough money" Korra said chuckling. "Oh... well I can give you some if you want?" Asami said pulling out some money out of her wallet. "No... it's your money anyways." Korra said pushing Asamis hands back. They both blushed a little at the contact... cause' I mean... who wouldn't?

"Its ok... I mean I've gotten a lot of extra money... after an experience...(iykyk)" Asami said determined to give Korra some money... for some reason. They fought over this for about 4 minutes before Opal came up to them and said, "Oh my GODDD! Korra just take her money! You guys have been standing there for like 8 hours already!" Korra then rolled her eyes and said, "It's her money though..." "Korra, I'm offering it to you!" "I don't want you to-" "BRUV- JUST TAKE THE MONEY!" Opal yelled out of annoyance. "Fine! Sorry... Asami..." Korra said taking the 15 dollars Asami offered.

(They finished getting lunch)

Korra and Asami walked together and sat at the table with Opal, Bolin, and Mako. "You do realize that you have like 10 minutes to finish your lunches." Mako said as Korra and Asami sat down... next to eachother of course. "Mhmmgh" Korra said as she ate her food. "Ew... gross" Asami said covering Korras mouth with her hand. "Oooooo I see you Korra. Kissing Asamis hand." Opal said 😏smirking. Asami quickly removed her hand and wiped it on her pants. Korra and Asami were both blushing a very... very red... blush color thing... stuff.... "I-I was NOT in fact... kissing her... hand! She... put h-her hand... on my l-lips!" Korra said embarrassed from the moment. They all laughed except for Korra and Asami and ate their lunches.

(Back in the theatre room place... OOOO I HAVE A FUN FACT ITS NOT RELLY IMPORTANT TO THE STORY BUT IM ACTUALLY TAKING THEATRE CLASSES IN MY SCHOOL!)

Umm... imma just skip the part where they practice their play cause i'm lazy and don't wanna look at the script of romeo and juliet 😌✌🏼

(after practicing play)

Korra walks up to Asami backstage and says, "Um.... hey Asami... you did
r-really good!" Oh yea Korra also said that looking nervous. Asami looks at Korra blushing a bit and says, "Oh... thanks!" with a smile. Opal comes up to Korra and Asami and says, "Can you guys just make out or something?" with Mako following behind saying, "Yea! For real!" "She's just a friend..." Korra says which stings Asamis heart a bit. "Yeaa... friend" Bolin says with quotation marks as he comes up to the group. Korra rolls her eyes and looks over to Asami who was looking down on her phone with a slight worried expression. "You good?" Korra asked a bit worried now too. "Yea... yea I'm fine." Asami said while quickly putting her phone away in her pocket.

(What asami saw on her phone was just that there was news that Asami was going to be the new CEO of her dad's company... I kind of forgot that i didn't want their relationship to be rushed so sorry about that i'm a mess.)

(later in the day)

"I hate shopping..." Korra grumbled under her breathe, "Why'd I even come in the first place?!". "You agreed too!" Mako said as he pushed the shopping cart. "I don't recall saying I agreed!" "I do! It's in the text message you sent me!" Bolin said a bit too loud to where some people turned to look at him. Korra rolled her eyes. As they were walking Mako spotted something... or someone walking by...

hehe cliffhanger