"You are, exceedingly! In the kindest way possible." Bexley grinned at him sympathetically.

"Why thank you. It's always an anxious time, I just don't want to hurt anyone anymore." Remus stopped and looked out around the grounds.

"You are the most kind hearted person I've ever met Remus. I love you and so does everyone else, you'd never hurt someone on purpose."

"That's not the point, I still hurt people. I'm still a monster."

"Far from it." A voice called behind them, the two turned and came face to face with Sirius, and for a moment, Sirius saw them as the same person, the inquisitive eyes, the fluffy hair, the rounded nose.

"Try telling that to me when I'm ripping into you at midnight tomorrow." Remus huffed.

"Stop! Stop with this now, yes you are a werewolf, yes you can't control it but Remus you are more than your transformation, it doesn't define you! You define you, accept that it is a fraction of you, please love yourself as much as we love you." Bexley clung to his hands and stared into his eyes as she pleaded with him. His eyes met hers and as blue mirrored blue, Sirius shivered at their uncanny similarities.

"Come on, we don't want to miss Defence." Sirius announced and they all turned towards their classroom. The walk to class was awkward to put it nicely, they spoke of their exams and what they struggled with, steering clear of any personal topics, yet when they entered class, it skipped from their minds that Bexley and Sirius were paired together and had to spend two whole hours firing spells at each other, the Marauders watched on as they drew their wands.

"Ladies first." Sirius tensed his shoulder's as Bexley's mind mulled over using nonverbal spells, knowing Sirius hadn't yet completely mastered them it would give her an advantage, and she used it. Incarcerous . Thin black ropes erupted from the end of her wand and bound around Sirius's legs.

"Locomotor mortis!"

"Woah!" Bexley fell flat on her back and her cheeks flushed red in embarrassment as she laid beside Sirius. "Okay, you can stop now."

"You first." Sirius wriggled beside her.

"So you can hex me whilst I'm defenceless! I don't think so."

"Oh how little you think of me." Sirius grunted as he tried to unwrap the ropes around his legs.

"Fine." Bexley huffed and the ropes began to retreat, Sirius bounced up and stood above her.

"Petrificus-" Sirius began but was abruptly stopped as a blindfold wrapped around his eyes.

"Come on." Narcissa bent over Bexley and helped her up as her legs were given back their autonomy.

"Thank you." Bexley dusted herself off and Narcissa leant into her.

"Meet me in the dungeons after dinner." With a flash of white hair, she returned to her duelling partner and Bexley was left with Sirius.

"Stop moving." She commanded as she began unwrapping the blindfold from him.

"I can do it."

"Yeah sure seems like it. Serpensortia. Have fun." Bexley grinned maliciously as Sirius struggled with the blindfold and waved his wand in the general direction of the snake, she grabbed her bags and left, the Marauders left with their mouths open. At dinner Bexley sat alone, she requested to, Lily watched her fervently throughout as she ate her food quietly, watching Narcissa, she left shortly after her. They walked with some distance between them before Narcissa entered a vacant potions classroom.