Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"The PBS is flirting with Greyson again Vic." Emma said to me, we were walking towards our locker her locker is just beside mine on the left side lucky me hehe we been best friend since pre-k .

After getting the books i needed i turn to face Emma "PBS?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Plastic boob slut duhh , i still don't understand why Greyson don't believe us that she is a slut i mean look at her skirt if she bends down you can totally see her panties and all the rumors about her, god is like he is deaf and blind." Emma said while looking over at Erin aka PBS .

"Well Erin do act differently when Greyson is around." I said and turn around to look over at Erin and Greyson . Erin is co-captain of the cheerleading and i am the captain, Greyson is quarterback of the football team and as expected Greyson and i are dating but Greyson is not a jerk like some of the other members on the football team always going around breaking girl's heart.

Greyson must have notice us looking at them and shout across the hallway "Hey babe!" waving his hand in the air both of us wave back Erin gave us a glare and Emma return it back with a glare i chuckled a little if people didn't know they might think Emma is the one dating Greyson not me.

Suddenly someone slam his or her locker i turn to my right and saw a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Congratulations you manage to get through chapter 1 without getting killed by boredom ._. hahas , and yes my punctuation and grammar suck balls .