[ F and A] Happiness

Start from the beginning

"Hmm~ I guess, I forgive you! And, aren't we can't go to the rooftop?" The brunette said as he confuse a little, "Well, I can~ I have the permission to go to the rooftop everytime, because it make me breath easier~" The albino said while humming.

"That's not fair~ I want go to the rooftop too!" The red haired male said whining. "It can't be helped because Mafun needs that sakatan," Amatsuki said that while smack sakata back lightly. Yes, even though I kinda not want that but It can't be helped....

Ah.. if I remember, soraru-san haven't know about that yet is he?

Mafumafu thought about that and once again get sinking in his thought. Everyone in this school mostly know about it, and only Soraru doesn't know about it.

It's not that he keep it a secret from him, but he just can't tell it to him. He afraid, how will he react. I know he will be mad that I haven't tell about it to him, I know that very much. He don't know how is he going to explain it to him, maybe that's just an excuse for him not telling him.

"Mafu~ you okay?" The albino snapped back to reality after hear his friend call his name. "Yea, I'm alright, just thinking something really hard again~"  He replied with a smile, the two male kinda feel something is wrong with the albino but decide to not ask it.

"Ah, the teacher already here. Bye bye mafun~ let's continue it after school~" then, the two male go to their desk and sit.

Maybe I will tell about it tomorrow....

===============

The bell of the school rang, the school is over. The students started to pack their things, and leave the school with their friends or alone. The albino start to pack his things to before go home with his friends and senior that have waited for him. As he done packing, he sighed. I keep thinking about it for whole time now, It can't be helped right...?

As he done thinking about it, he start to take his bag and gonna leave the class. But, suddenly his head became hurt and his breathing became heavier. He place his hand on his head and other hand in his desk to support his body.

He slowly start to breath slowly but, everytime he breath his chest became hurt. 3 minutes pass, and the albino able to breath normally again. He really glad thst no one is in the class and nobody passed the classroom.

After he back to normal, he look at the clock and he late for going home with everyone. He make everyone waiting, as he realize that, he immediately run towards the school gate where everyone waiting.

He run in a small pace, he immediately run out of energy if he run really fast. He thought everyone already gone home first, until he arrived in the school gates. He saw everyone still waiting for him, and one of them is being a little angry maybe because he late.

He run to them and say 'sorry for the wait'. "Mafu! Where are you've been! We really waiting for you, you know!!" Said Amatsuki and Urata at the same time, acting like a protective mother and brother.

"I-I'm sorry, I just suddenly have something to do for a minute ahaha." The albino replied with a small laugh, the raven feel something off but decide not ask about it. "Ah! That's right! Let's go to a park before we go home!" Sakata suddenly said, but everyone said 'let's do that' or 'okay' and there's a person that just nooded.

In this group, there's 8 people. First, my best friend Amatsuki, Itou Kashitaro, Ama-chan boyfriend. Sakata, my best friend, Urata, he like my big brother and I like it, Sakata boyfriend. Shima, a cool friend, and Senra, a funny friend and yes, Shima boyfriend. And lastly, my BEST BEST FRIEND Soraru-san, and also..