I just layer down in my bed feeling sad not about them making fun of me, just upset and angry that he would come back just when I had finally have been feeling better mentally and physically.

Jules was clearly the only one to notice since she got snacks from her backpack and left the other two girls alone to watch my embarrassing video, and comfort me on my bed.

" hey u doing okay? Sorry I laughed about that situation that halia showed us-" Jules was whispering but I cut her off.

" no no not that ur all good it's just, right when I was finally getting better mentally and physically. And just when I thought I was better he had to come into my life again. Why?" I whispered loud enough for only her to hear.

"I'm sorry. I don't have an answer for that and I know I'm usually good at that but one thing I know is yes everything happens for a reason, but it's also life lesson. Every bad or good decision always gives u a life lesson. Just know that their is a reason he is coming back. And it may not always be good. Don't Let that man get the best of u ok? Now let's watch some movies on my laptop , while those other bitches do whatever their doing. She said getting up from my bed really fast and getting her school computer.

" thank u Jules for everything honestly. I don't know what I would do without u." I said hugging her while chuckling a bit.

" probably die, but let's watch glee!" She said with excitement.

" ugh out of any show glee? That first season confused the hell out of me." I sated

" we're watching it and that's final now shut up, eat food and watch." She said ending the convo now putting the show on.

To be quite honest glee was a pretty good show. We skipped to season 3 because those other ones were confusing but Jules being the girl she is, she kept me up on the latest tea that happend in the show but other than that it was amazing.

@ihatealexlol has posted a new photo !

Liked by nmilzwho, charlisister, and 90 others

Ihatealexlol: hey bitches so basically Jules fell asleep on me while we were both watching glee. I recommend 9/10 bunch of drama. goodnight now.
Ps: halia and Blair are so fake😓😢💔🙄🙌🏽

Badbleep: I'm sorry but who the fuck watches GLEE😹😹
^ Not u talking when u made merch that said "bad bleep" all black FOR 70 DOLLERS-

Lilpapivonii: people bully me for it. It's an amazing show just a lot to keep up with😍
^ RIGHT

Dunkinaddict: I will give that show a 11/10 because it was very dramatic and finn hudson was amazing🧍🏽‍♀️
^ finn is mine😁

Charlisister: how dare u cheat on me with Jules😔😓
^ IM SORRY
^Charlisister: heart ❤️ been😔 broken 💔 so 😢 many🙌🏽 times 🕰

Nmillzwho: back the fuck away from me when u see me.
^ oh how u switch up so fast. Ur to toxic I shall now not speak to u no more.🙄🙄💔

Javlover127: O
^ H

User282: bitch I love that show
liked by ihatealexlol!

Alexbxbby: hiii
^ hello my child😁🙌🏽

HOPED YALL ENJOYED IM GOING TO SLEEP NOW 😃