chapter -1

Aymaan pov

I am very happy today as I confess the secret which I want to confess from past one years . Through its weird but I got married first when my four elder brother are unmarried  but now one of the elder got married  but I have to confess otherwise if dad come to know it from outside then I am gone . but now I am happy as My love of life will be with me for ever but I thought how will she react when she know I am son of the chairman of AR empire . she know I am from rich family for which she always didn't want to friendship with me but then some incident happened  and we have to marry for our friend than in one year we fall in love but for fear of losing her I didn't told her about my real identity .  Dad also do same but mom understand his point of view  and now they are the best couple I hope my case also happened same  and she also very understanding . dad asked me infrom her about us being coming their house but she is not pick up my phone . I hope everything is well in her house as she also will be told her family member today . I should wait for sometimes for her call back .

On the other hand .

Ahahana : Aruhi what are you doing you become lazy day by day . select everything quickly .

Aruhi : di I am not lazy it's that how I supposed to select when I never see her .

Saniya : we should asked aymaan about her or we should asked her photo from him .

Ahahana : you are right and we never asked name also  .

Aruhi : I coming after asking him .

And went to his room

Aruhi : ayu What's her name and how she look  give her photo.

Aymaan : chachu (uncle ) is right  , you question too much and her name  is Nitya and I don't have her photo because I did not asked her that .

Aruhi : what type of husband you are you never take her photo  .

Aymaan : what do you mean massi (aunt)

Aruhi : Nothing you fool I don't know what happed to her .

And she went to the ladies room again .