🍂ᴬᴺᴺᴼᵁᴺᶜᴱᴹᴱᴺᵀ ᵀᵂᴼ🍂

Page eight(8B)

Hello guys...this is an important announcement for our partcipants and judges...

🍂••••-------⚜🍁🐲🍁⚜-------••••🍂

🍂 PARTICIPANT 🍂

🍁The participant-in-charge of our awards is hanxuaner.

🍁For any kind of queries please contact her personally.

🍁If you need to change your username, name of the book please contact her personally too.

🍁If your books isn't accepted or anything then please let her know about it through PM and she will answer you.

🍁After judging is commenced participants will be presented their sticker and certificate. Please contact her personally for that.

🍁After you win any position please contact her through PM for the prizes.

🍂••••-------⚜🍁🐲🍁⚜-------••••🍂

🍂 JUDGE 🍂

🍁The judge-in-charge of our awards is Fantasyforlife20.

🍁For any kind of queries please contact her.

🍁You are to send your reports to her personally through PM. For the format check the "judge's Rubric" page.

🍁After we commence our judging she will contact you personally after to let you know of the deadlines.

🍁After judging is commenced judges will be presented with certificate and sticker. Please contact her personally for that.

🍁After we announce best judge please contact her through PM for the prizes.

🍂••••-------⚜🍁🐲🍁⚜-------••••🍂

Forms will be accepted until 15th October.

Judging will be commenced from 16th October.

🍂••••-------⚜🍁🐲🍁⚜-------••••🍂

Thank you

#black_winter

#black_winter

Turn over

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜