Somebody to love -Justin Bieber fan fiction

We always watch interviews of Justin on YouTube, re-tweeting every single tweet he tweet's on twitter, Stalking every radio station be goes to, and having the biggest dream to meet him in person.

As soon as I found out he was coming to Melbourne, I rang up Amelia and basically hyperventilated over the phone. She was so excited and so was I, we were going to his concert in a few days!

We were literally counting down every second until today. The day we are actually going to SEE Justin  

perform on stage. The moment we've been waiting for, the moment that was only a dream to us until today. Until now. Until a few minutes!

As the curtains opened, my heart skipped a beat. The whole stadium is filled with the sound of screaming girls. I look over at Amelia, and she is one of them. I look down at the stage, and see a small figure. It's Justin. This is it, it's him. I try to scream 

"I love you Justin" but it just won't come. The words and screaming I've saved from last night just won't come out. I'm so happy.

Justin's sung a few songs and he just finished 'Love me' my favorite song. I was so amazed by he's beautiful voice that just brings happiness to all these screaming girls. But now, it is only two songs until 'one less lonely girl' the song where one lucky girl from the audience, gets picked to go up on stage with Justin. Both Amelia and I wish they would pick us, but we know that there's not a chance, since we are siting so far back near the side.

Then I see her coming towards us. A middle-aged woman with bleached hair, and a t-shirt that I can just read it says "Crew" she is walking towards US. She is looking at ME. I suddenly loose my breathing rhythm for a few beats, then realize Amelia is shouting at me. "Summer GO!! GO!!!" I'm not sure what's happening, but I get up from my seat. A lady with bleached hair is holding my hand, and leading me down a quiet hallway. It takes me a few minutes to catch my breath and realize what's happening. The lady has picked me to be Justin's One less lonely girl. She is talking to me, but I don't understand what she's saying. I'm too blurred out to think about what is happening to me. RIGHT now.

The Lady tells me to stop crying because Justin wouldn't like it. I don't know what she's talking about. Until another crew member gives me some tissues, and dabs them on my eyes. I suddenly realize I'm crying. Tears of happiness. I jump back in astonishment as I take in everything before my very own eyes. Im standing in a backstage room. There's a couch, and a lot of wires going everywhere. And I'm standing right in front of curtains. The very curtains Justin touched.... Justin has finished favorite girl and one time. The middle aged lady with bleached hair, signals for me to go through the curtains. My steps are wobbly and I feel like I'm going to fall over, my feet are letting me down. They are unsteady. I walk over to a chair in the middle of the stage. The lights are blinding me. They're so bright, I feel like a million car's blinkers are on, and facing me. It takes me a moment to adjust to the screaming girls, and the fact that I'm ACTUALLY sitting on a chair on a stage, and that I am Justin's one less lonely girl, and that Justin is going to appear soon, and sing me a song.

My heart is thudding faster and faster, I feel as if the thud of my heart beat is even louder than a beat of a drum. I wonder if anyone else can hear how fast and loud my heart is beating.....

I look around the stage, and then I spot him. It's a actually Justin. He's actually walking towards me, with flowers in his hands! Pink roses, my favorite!!! I force myself not to faint. I try my hardest, and I succeed.  

Justin is getting so close to me now, and he's looking into my eyes. He sings the song beautifully. He's getting close. Closer. Closer. And closer... Until I can actually feel his breath on my cheeks. A warm, minty, charming, beautiful amount of air. He's amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's so much hotter in person. He's hair. The flip. The wonderful hair flip. He does it. I die. I can see joy, and happiness in his eyes as he stares into my eyes. Everything about him is just so perfect. I never want this moment to end. Ever. But it has to eventually, and it does.

As Justin holds my hand, and leads me off the stage, I wonder if anything in life ahead of me, could possibly be more amazing. Definitely not. As I get backstage, Justin is back on stage, and singing another song. But someone else is siting on the couch, waiting for me. Amelia. She runs up and gives me a million hugs. Then she starts babbling things and she starts crying, too. As I am crying, again.  

The lady with bleached hair signals for Amelia to shut up and listen to the next thing she has to say. She says "You girls are really lucky. Do you want to know why? Because Justin made a special request for his One less lonely girl and her friend, just tonight, to meet him back stage after the show" the lady smiles. But her smile doesn't beat Amelia's. Her smile is so big, I wonder if her face if going to break. I scream. Amelia and I hug each other and scream together.

The last few songs of the concert flys by so quickly, I can't stop thinking about meeting Justin. Actually having a conversation with him. I can tell it's the same for Amelia. I wonder If I'm going to faint this time, I really hope not. Then Justin walked in the room. I couldn't believe this was actually happening oh my god was all I was thinking... OH MY GOD!  

He walks up to Amelia and hugs her! Her face goes absolutely tomato red! He says "What's your name?" she replies trying to steady her voice ".... Amelia! My name is Amelia!!!" I can tell that this is already the best moment of her life. "How are you Amelia?" he says. Amelia screams "Justin ohmigod you're my idol. You're my inspiration, my everything!" He says "I love you Amelia! I love all of my fans and I'm so happy doing what I do. I really thank you all. Thank you do much :)"  

"and what's your name shawty?" he asks winking at me 

"ugh...ugh... My names Summer"  

Just then Scooter walked in "Justin, it's time to go. Say goodbye to these girls, your mums waiting in the car" 

"ok. Bye Amelia, thank you for making my dreams come true. bye hot stuff" Justin said to me as he walked past and slapped my ass, leaving he slipped a piece of paper into my pocket. I looked at it and saw that it has his number with 'xoxo call me maybe?'