Funland

As you enter Funland you see who you assumed was Mr.smiley, he was running around the stands and rides, being the only operator/worker there.

Steven: "Come on we have to do the best thing at Funland first." He says while pulling you towards the roller coaster.

Y/N: "Ok, ok calm down we have time to do everything." You say while being dragged by Steven while also grabbing onto YP and she is surprised by the action. Then you stand in line waiting for your turn to ride, Mr.Smiley then come running from one of those ring toss games.

Mr.Smiley: "Hey Steven, who's your new friends?" he stares at YP. "I really need to get some sleep." He whispers to himself.

Steven: "This is Y/N and YP" He then brings out a wad of crumpled up cash. "Thee tickets please." He then hands Mr.smiley the money and you all get on.

Y/N: "Have you ever been on something like this YP?" you ask her while you both got on to the front section.

YP: "we have transportation circuits like this... but nothing this... primitive." She says as she gestures towards the cart.

Y/N: "Well theirs a loop de loop so it's ok to scream... either from excitement or fear." You say as the last person gets in the carts.

Mr.smiley: "alright have fun." He then pulls the leaver that starts the ride and the coaster jolts into motion.

This startles YP and she grabs onto your arm out of reflex. As you reach the peak her eyes widen, you expect her to scream as you begin to plummet and gain speed but she instead closes her eyes and clings to you much harder. You're enjoying the ride as you go through the loop de loop and swirls. As you come to a halt, you tap her shoulder and she realizes what she was doing and lets go in a blush.

Y/N: "You ok YP?" you say while the guard unlocks and you lift it up.

YP: "I am fine just... surprised." she says while looking down and fiddling with her hands, a visible yellow tint can be seen in her cheeks.

Y/N: "Well did you have fun at least?" You then help her out of the cart.

Steven: "WHOO, that was amazing." He then walks towards you and YP.

Y/N: "Yea that was, thanks Steven, what do you want to do now." you both start walking around and looking for something to do, YP behind you two. "Hey why are you so far behind us?"  you ask YP.

YP: "Because it would be disrespectful to walk next to you." You and Steven both stop.

Y/N: "YP come over to me." she then walks over to you, Steven looks at you. "Give me your arm." she raises her arm and you grab it and you wrap it around yours.

YP: "M-m-my..." She gets a massive blush and is about to speak but you stop her.

Y/N: "Y/N, just Y/N remember." Steven then smiles and starts walking. "Now come on let's have some fun." As you walk around you can feel that she's tense.

Steven: "Since we went on the roller coaster let's get some candy." he then goes towards a cotton candy machine and gets 3 big cones of candy. "Here try some, i don't think YP has tried to eat anything yet has she?"he then hands a cone to each of you.

Y/N: "No we made dinner the night we got to the barn, we made kielbasa." you then take a bite out of the cotton candy.

Steven: "You were able to make her eat, pearl doesn't like even thinking about eating." he says while smiling, enjoying his candy.

Y/N: "Well not make her eat, she asked if she could have some." you see YP slightly confused.

YP: "you can eat this, i thought cotton was a fabric used in human clothing?" she then looks at you. "Are your cloths edible?"  she stand and questions the cotton candy.

Y/N: "No we call it cotton candy because it looks like unwoven cotton." you then take another bite from the pink cloud of cotton candy.

YP: "I see." She then takes a bite and is surprised by its sweetness. "What is this taste, it's totally different from what we had yesterday." she then takes another bite.

Y/N: "That would be sweetness, cause by the sugar." You then lean towards Steven. "Can gems get sugar high?" You ask slightly worried.

Steven: "Not that i know of, whenever Amethyst has candy she seems fine." This reassures you that YP wouldn't get hyper. 

After you all finish your cotton candy you walk around some more and try the teacups which Steven deeply regrets as he almost barfed all the cotton candy back up. After you walk around more you notice that the sun has gone down.

Y/N: "Hey Steven today was fun, but it's getting late so i think we should go home, as should you." 

Steven: " awhh, ok... wait then best ride to go on while the sun sets is the ferris wheel." He then drags both of you towards the wheel.

Y/N: "ride for three." you ask Mr.Smiley as you hd him the money

Steven: "Oh no just two i'm going make my way home, pearl will probably be worried if i stay out too long." he then walks off back home.

Y/N: "Oh, ok." surprised by Steven for how responsible he is at his age.

 As you both get on the wheel begins to spin and YP tries to ask a question.

YP: "What is the purpo-" You stop her as you near the top of the wheel.

Y/N: "Look." you then point towards the ocean.

The sun in low and light is reflecting off the water, the clouds are many different shades of red pink and white causing a myriad of colors, you can hear the water crash against the beach below. YP is speechless and she stairs at the sunset taken by its beauty.

YP: "What is this?" She asks while still mesmerized the the sunset.

Y/N: "This is a sunset, it beautiful isn't it." The ferris wheel then begins to move again and you get back to the ground. "That was enjoyable."

YP: "Yes that was." You start making your way back to the barn, you can see that she is trying to wrap her arm around yours again.

Y/N: "You don't have to worry, i won't get mad." You then place her arm around hers and put your hands in your pockets. She has a blush but is happy none the less.

YP: "T-thank you." You both enjoy the walk back to the barn, neither of you speak but neither of you have too.

As you enter the barn you flop onto the couch and breath a sigh of relief.

Y/N: "The couch feels good when you're tired." YP sits next to you.

YP: "Are we going to make dinner again?" 

Y/N: "Yea although i'll just make some grilled cheese, in a bit though." You then scoot towards her and place your head on her lap. "You mind if i just lay here for a while." She Gets extremely flustered and gets a blush instantly.

YP: "o-of course i-i don't mind, you c-can lay there for as long as you like." she is confused on where to put her hands, and to your surprise she starts playing with your hair, because of this you fall asleep. "Good night Y/N." She picks you up gently and brings you to your room and lays you down, and goes to watch TV.

WELLLLL THAT took forever to make but its done and i'm happy and i do have an idea for this place now, for me spring break is coming so maybe more chapters but no promises.

So have a nice morning, day, night and see you next chapter.