Chapter 2: The Grand Staircase

Start from the beginning

Ned also had his own demons. His parents were the Longbottoms and even though they were alive, they weren't the same. So when Ned and Neville found out that three LeStrange kids were attending Hogwarts, it made them extremely uneasy. However, Ned actually took a liking to Amora who didn't act like her mother at all.

Now, the three of them sat at the table, a friend group so strong that not even a giant could break it. Little did they know that there was another friend group who was just as close, and they were seated at the Slytherin table.

"If he looks at you one more time I'm going to hex him," Aaron growled, staring daggers at the Hufflepuff table. Rey looked up from her meal and accidentally met Aaron's angry gaze. Her heart raced as she ducked her head.

"A-Aaron's glaring at us," she muttered, staring down at her shoes.

Ned looked over to the table and gave him a friendly smile and wave before muttering, "That prick can hop off."

Rey sneaked a glance back over that the Slytherin table and noticed Aaron staring her down. Aaron's expression softened at the scared Hufflepuff and he sent her a friendly wink. Heat rushed to Rey's cheeks as she ducked back down and continued to focus intently on her meal.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"I swear this dude is insane", Amora muttered under her breath, tossing the Daily Prophet down the stairs. The title read WANTED: SIRIUS BLACK FOR ESCAPING AZKABAN. Her and Belle decided to ditch the first Potions class and enjoy the new setting of Hogwarts.

"Guess it runs the family", Belle smirked, and Amora swatted at her head.

"You daft bimbo!" Amora hissed, running after her. Belle chuckled playfully as bounded down the steps with Amora hot on her tail. Realizing that Belle was too fast, Amora hopped on the stair railing and began to slide down after her. Belle turned around and realized what Amora was doing before it was too late.

"Mores stop! You're gonna fall!" Belle shouted as Amora toppled off of the stairs. Amora let out a high pitch scream as she felt herself falling when the Grand Staircase shifted. Belle ran over as Amora happened to topple and fall directly on top of an extremely familiar Hufflepuff.

"You know if you missed me this much you could have just sent me an owl," Cedric smirked as Amora laid right on top of Cedric. Before she could respond, a flustered Amora noticed two Ravenclaw girls giggling to each other before running down a hallway.

"Oh great," Amora muttered. Amora knew for a fact that some awful rumor was being made up about her as they spoke. She plopped herself down on the floor as Belle ran over. Cedric placed his arms underneath hers and lifted her up, making the couple blush.

"Mores I'm...gonna go...I'll catch you later," Belle smirked before she took off down a hallway.

"Amora, I couldn't possibly be making you blush right now", Cedric grinned as Amora shot him a dirty look.

"Not in your dreams Diggory. Don't go around thinking I'm one of your little fangirls who waits on you hand and foot," Amora sneered, gathering her books. Cedric looked shocked. No girl had ever spoken to him like that before, but he didn't mind that. No, he actually didn't mind that at all.

"Well, gambling actually runs in my family LeStrange. Care to make a bet?" Cedric asked, teasing. Amora rolled her eyes. She was extremely prideful in the fact that she never needed to depend on a man or that she never needed to be in a relationship. She knew her self worth.

"I'm listening", Amora smirked, intrigued.

Cedric chuckled at her enthusiasm before saying, "If I get you to be blushing or flustered at me at all for the next week, you owe me a date to Hogsmeade."

"Deal", Amora said, "And if I don't, you have to go skinny dipping in the Black Lake." Color drained on Cedric's face as he realized the stakes of their bet.

"You've got yourself a deal LeStrange."

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Aaron stormed through the hallways. He was usually a very calm boy, but there was a select few of things that pissed him off. To start, it goes with, bullies, Potions, people who snog his sister, and pretty boys from Hufflepuff.

"Did you hear? Marietta Edgecomb from Ravenclaw saw Amora laying right on top of Cedric! Said they were both naked and snogging, right on the Grand Staircase!" Tyler hissed as Aaron shoved some students out of his way.

"I'm gonna kill him", Aaron growled, throwing the doors open to the Library. He stormed in, his eyes searching for the boy. When his eyes landed on Cedric in his bright yellow Hufflepuff robes, all Aaron saw was red. He stormed over to Cedric while Amora and Belle sat on the other side of the library.

"Mores...what's up with Aaron?" Belle asked her, concerned with her twin.

"There's always something wrong with him, but it's probably just that time of the month," Amora yawned, staring blankly at the Potions textbook. A loud crack and a thud grabbed Amora's attention as she looked up and saw Aaron and Cedric fighting.

"Holy shit!" Amora shouted, sprinting over to the fight. A large group of students had already gathered around as Amora desperately tried to shove her way through them.

"Get out of here slut."
"Shank"
"Only going to make things worse..."
"Want to Grand Staircase with me at five?

Amora was confused at all of the jabs being thrown at her as she finally pushed her way to the front of the crowd. Aaron and Cedric both had blood staining their white shirts as Cedric's Hufflepuff robes lay on the chair he was once peacefully seated in. Amora had never seen Aaron this pissed but it didn't faze her as she stepped into the fight.

"Aaron what are you doing?" she shouted at him, stepping in front of Cedric.

"What am I doing? What are you doing?" he shouted back.

"What are you talking about?" Cedric asked, wiping some blood from his nose.

"Fucking my sister on the Grand Staircase is what I'm talking about," Aaron shouted at him.

Belle stepped in before saying, "Aaron I was there...that never happened." Aaron stopped and looked between Cedric and Amora.

"So what happened?" he asked, confused.

"It was the Ravenclaws. I knew it!" Amora muttered to herself, running her hands through her hair. Cedric's hands wrapped around her wrists and pulled her hands from ripping out her hair as he tried to calm her down.

"Don't try to calm me down, you're the one that got beaten up!" Amora scolded him. Cedric gave her his famous lopsided grin.

"Definitely worth it if I can still get to see you," he smiled. Amora sighed before turning to Aaron, glowering down. She grabbed him by the ear and dragged him out of the room, him whining all the way.

"You and I are going to have a little chat in the Hospital Wing," she hissed. A frightened Aaron yelled as he was dragged down the hallway by his furious twin sister. Cedric wiped the blood from his dress shirt as Ned ran over, worried.

"Maybe you need to try finding a different girlfriend mate," Ned advised as he offered Cedric a towel.

Cedric smiled softly before saying, "I've been waiting for her for five years and every minute was worth it."

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎