Chapter 1

10 years ago....

I stare at the gun in my hands. I don't know what to do. Shoot the monster my so-called-uncle or shoot myself.

My hands begin to tremble. I am only 9 years old. I don't even know how to point a gun!
He started walk towards me as I started to walk back. I stop until my back touch the wall behind me.
I pointed the gun towards his chest.

" Oh really, you are going to shoot me baby girl" he smirk.
I feel disgust to hear him calling me baby girl.
I feel scared to shoot him.

Few minutes ago,

He push me to the couch and hover over me. He started to attack my neck with his ugly mouth. I feel very pain. My hands roam everywhere to find something to release from this bastard. Suddenly something got my hand. I didn't think twice, I hit him with that thing. He fell off from me to the ground. Without any second I ran from that room. My brother is in upstairs with my aunty. I don't know what is she doing to my brother. He is 5 years older than me .

I ran to upstairs. I can hear some scattering sounds from a room. I tried to open that room but it was locked.
I hear footsteps down. Quickly I ran into another room and locked the door. I observe the room and I gasped.
The room was empty. Not a chair....Great! I can smell my death from few feets away....
I heard him calling me. I found a bag in the corner of the room. I check that bag made my eyes goes wide. There is 3 pistols which is fully loaded, some bullets, handcuff which I know for what, and a knife.
He break the door and barged into the room. Unconsciously, I take out a gun and pointed at him. First he seemed bit shocked but then he started walk towards me with a smirk...

I pointed my shaking hands towards him.
I close my eyes...don't wanna see the sinful show gonna happen!
I place my finger on the trigger.
Okay in 1,2,..

Bam!!!
I startled.
I  slowly open my eyes; to see that bastard lying down with a hole in the head.

Behind him there stood my brother John holding a gun!!!!

Come to present.,

I stare at the man and women infront of me.  Blood dripping from their head. I can tell that my gang really take care of them, good punching skills. They are pleading to me to forgive them, for what?  Solding their one and only child for money!? Hell Nah.

"What's her name?"
I ask in my deep voice. I saw them shiver under my voice. Then they look at me with confusion.

"Your daughter's name"

They both look each other.
"Mia"
That women said.

"Mmm" I hummed.
"Kill them" I said to my gang member who was very impatient to kill them for past few minutes.
She smiled at me. Mouthed a 'thank you'. I smiled back.  I can hear their screams ...mmm good to hear. And a bam!

I step out from the building. It is an old building at the corner of the city. No one cares. It used for business.  Like this, you know what I mean.

Call me cruel I don't care.
Who sell their kid for money? A 5 year old.

I found her in my enemy's building.
Not her, so many other kids . They are also between 5 and 9.

I don't know what's their purpose but I take the kids to my orphanage. Yeah, I have an orphanage.
I ask everyone about what happened. Some of them said that their parents hate them so they sell them. Mostly older kids.

Then I questioned the enemy which I didn't kill for information. Which he gladly answered.

His name is Carl.
And he works for the drug master, Mr. Taylor, aka demon, our greatest enemy . He needed  this kids for some kind of experiments. The price rate is considered as the age.
What the fuck. He need this kids as experiment rats. Thank god,  that this  carlolle  pick a fight with mah friend, or else I wouldn't have noticed.
With some information I found these kids parents. I killed them, why not?

Oh where is my manners, I am Saviyona James. Some call Sames. Ha I love that name!
I'm a 19 years old high school girl. A ganster.
To cover my identity I had to dress up like nerd. My gang is a big one, uhh actually not my gang *cough, cough*
My brother John James's  gang. Then it will be mine anyway. Heh. He is also a CEO, so he can't always handle the gang. So he give me the permission to look the gang, which gladly I accept. I love killing and fighting. But our gang didn't kill innocent one. We always attack the bad one.
Sorry I want to describe my gang in fantastic way, but what can I do, I don't have the poetic skills.
Anyway our gang is the biggest and scariest one in the city.
RED ANGELS ; that is the gang name.
I want it to be like dead shallows,crazy crows, dragon booster... But the people gave us that name, tell that RED for blood, that we kill hmph, ANGELS for the love, and protection. Yep we protect innocent one.

My biggest weakness is kids and candies.
Don't laugh.

I went to my home, sweet home.
A big one. Has 2 floors. Near of a forest. That's better. No one wants to know what's happening in the basement of the house.
I park my bike in garage.
I went inside and was greeted by a pillow on my face, what in the world!!
Then I hear some laughs which belongs to my brothers and sisters. Let's clear, step brothers and sisters. I  don't care, they are like my real siblings.
" Haha, that's was hilarious" Jacob, my 2 year old brother said.
" I agree" commented his girlfriend, mah 1 year old sis Clara.
I rolled my eyes. Yeah, they are still acting like children. I plopped in the couch beside drake, same age as me. He look up from his phone. " Hey, what's up?"
I sigh.
" I killed the last one too. Seriously, how can they sell their own babies for money. That's crazy. Mostly how can he use that cutie pies as some experiment rats!?" I yelled.

"Woah there, that's why people call him demon.  And also you have a soft spot for kids" drake casually said.
" But Im gonna fucking kill him"

"Okay. Don't need to yell doll."

"Mm, where are the others?" I look around.

"Riya and the twins went to parlour, Rony, Edward and Kristena went to arcade, and Elena, Grace, Jasper and Tory went to company."

Yeah now my turn:
Riya and the twins; Vanya and Manya 2 years younger than me.
Rony and Edward 1 year older than me .
Kristena is same age as me.
Elena and Tory is same age as my brother.
Grace and Jasper is 2 years older than me.
Big family right. I know.

"I'm gonna sleep. Don't knock. I mean" I pointed to those lovebirds.
They nodded.

I went to my room.
I take my dress off and stand under the hot water. Water running through my body as I starts to relax. After shower I get dress and plopped to my bed. Mm so soft. I suddenly slip to dream land....

________________________________

I know I am a terrible writer.
Sorry for my mistakes..