Just one of the boys(austin mahone stoy)

Well I wanted to make a book this is my first book so hope u like it:D

______________________________________________________________________________

Wassup my name is cherish drew but you can call me Cher.well anyway my favorite color PURPLE<333.i have blonde hair but dye it red,i have green eyes,and you can say i have a figure.i have 4 bros.the oldest jay he is 21,then carter he is 19,and vinny he is 17, also Jacob he is 18 and Brian he is 16 just like me he's my twin:D.i am a tomboy/girly girl you can say.well I am 16 like I just said.love to skate,dance,sing(but only to myself I hate to sing in front of crowds).i hate the color pink,makeup,and most of all dickheads(sorry for my language)!My crush Austin mahone<3333.he is one of my friends like Alex and Robert. Not so much the rest but I'm trying so yea.i don't have parents they died when I was 8.well I get bullied but none of the boys know.i dont want them to know, the people bully me when they are not around not just verbally but physically too.the boys ask me what happened but I just say I fell.and they buy it,I cut myself some time because it gets to me.i also cry myself to sleep.they tell me stuff like "fat b****","hey man oh sorry your a girl","ugly",or"you will never get a boyfriend"the last ones doesn't brother me but its true I mean austin would never like me more than a friend and I hurts that he doesn't like me like I like him.well that it about me now to the story.