"I'm touched that you'd make such a delicious dish for me Amatae. What I've been told about you and what I've seen are two different things."

Her smile faded before she leaned back against her chair as she crossed her arms. "That's not surprising-especially since no one at my previous school had an ounce of care for me."

The entire class was quiet as they heard the ice cold tone that Amatae had. Amatae closed her eyes before she sighed out. "Either eat it now or later it doesn't matter to me. But that is my thank you for treating me well so far, most teachers would have sent me out of the room and make me run the perimeter of the campus just for doing anything against the school's code."

After she got done talking she opened her eyes and looked at Koro Sensei "I'm very happy and glad that at least you're different."

Hearing her words Koro Sensei had teared up before he thanked her for the dessert and ate it before he couldn't move. She chuckled as both her and Karma got up to shoot him.

"sorry teach but I'm never going to give up the chance to show what I can truly do. Whether you're a good teacher or not, this is just how things are." Amatae said between the shots she fired back to back with Karma

She was very short compared to him. The top of her head only barely managed to meet up with his shoulder-when things calmed down since the others tagged in as well Amatae rushed to spring her trap web to capture their teacher only for him to use it to make a large rope which made her left eye twitched.

"Well played Amatae, but you didn't use enough to kill me or delay my movements long enough. But that's okay-that's what you're here to learn. A good attempt keep up the good work." He said as he patted the top of her head softly.

She sulked as she whacked his tentacle off of her head, she went back to her seat as she ignored the lessons. She was too busy thinking of ways to kill her teacher. After school that day everyone went their own way, Amatae was leaving the school when she heard her phone go off. She rolled her eyes before she answered her phone.

"What is it Arthur?" She said unamused

"You seriously did leave didn't you?"

She scoffed as she walked down the hill. "I had no option in the matter, my father thought that it'd be good for me to be here so I can learn to be a lady. Honestly he's nuts to think that I'd go back there when being here gives me the freedom that Gakuen high never gave me! I've already made a friend that might end up replacing you and that fried food eating asshole you forced me to befriend."

"It's not my bloody fault that you knocked out and began to hurt Elizabeth and Natalia! They should have just suspended you for a few weeks then let you come back. Not place you so damn far away!"

"Oh so now you're siding with the two who called me a whore now? I see how it is. I'm glad you told me to chose between staying there and being with you or leaving and saying goodbye to you. I can't believe I was dumb enough to fall for your bull crap. The next person I end up with I'll be sure to pick someone who doesn't make me want to revolt like you do! Delete my number and never call me again-tell that bastard Alfred to do the same." She said as she got to the bottom of the hill.

She then hung up the call before she placed her phone in her bag, when she went past the main building she heard guys wolf whistle at her so she turned to see that it was just two guys from the main campus trying to get her attention. She flipped them off as she pulled her eye lid down sticking her tongue out. She then turned back around and continued walking on casually until she heard laughter from behind her. She looked behind her to see that it was just Karma.

Amatae smiled a bit before she stopped at the gate so she could walk with Karma. She found herself becoming more and more interested with the red haired male. When he caught up to her he patted the top of her head as he smiled at her.