Hidden. (One Direction Fanfic)

HIII! Heh, so i'm starting a One Direction fanfic.

The story may include some (ahem) detail. Not that much, but just a little. Right, on to the story.

------------------------------------------------

Ellie's POV

"BOOBEAR!!!" I yelled, dragging out his nickname.

"Ellie that's the fifth time since I've gotten here. Whatcha iwant babe?" Louis sighed, annoyed with my ADHD kicking in.

I was used to it though. Lou had been my best friend since practically pre-school. His mum and mine were great friends, until both of my parents turned to drugs and alcohol. One night they were coming back from the club and they didn't make it. I sighed, thinking about when Louis' mum had to take me under her arm.

"Earth to Ellie?? Hellloooooo?" Louis said, waving a hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my day dream.

"Oh, hi Boo. I'm gonna go to the loo, be right back." I said, staggering off to the washroom.

I closed the door behind me, immediately taking in my image in the mirror. Now, I'm not the conceited type, in fact the exact opposite.

I began picking out my ugly things. My white hair. My too-tan skin. My hideous, bug-eyed greens. My square plain black glasses. My braces. My stomach. The cuts hidden under my sleeve on my forearm. I sighed and sucked in my stomach. I hadn't eaten in days, good thing Lou doesn't know.

"ELLYBEAR!!!!!" Louis' constant rapping on the door shook me out of my thoughts.

"The hell you want?" I replied, slightly annoyed.

"Are you okay?!"

I shoved the door open

and walked back over to the couch, silent tears streaming down my face.

---------------------------------------------

SOOO how'd ya guise like it?? It's me first story, and i'll explain Elliea little bit more and her relationship with Louis in the next chappie.