5

We splashed around and played with some little kids and it was time for the real party to begin. All the little kids were inside since it was night already and all the big kids were outside in the pool, we kinda had a little party outside just all of the big kids.

Ryan: Jazmine?

Jazmine: yeah

And without saying anything Ryan kissed me and pushed me to one of the corners of the pool.

Jazmine: Ryan....we can't do this

Ryan: why? cause of all the people

I shake my head.

Jazmine: cause of the baby

I said whispering the last part in Ryan's ear and he nods in understanding. We headed inside once it got really dark cause we couldn't see anything.

Jazmine: ima go take a shower

I say while walking to me room and Ryan following me.

Ryan: let me come with you

He said whining and I rolled my eyes playfully and we head to the shower. Minutes later we get out the shower and I just plopped on my bed.

Ryan: you wanna just stay up here and watch some movies?

I nodded my head and he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

Jazmine: you want ice cream?

I said and he nods.

Ryan: aren't the little kids gonna want some?

I walked to my closet.

Jazmine: I came prepared....

Ryan looked at me and I pushed a button that was hidden in my closet and the closet became an ice cream maker, it had all the types of ice cream and all the typed of toppings.

Ryan: woah, how did you?

Jazmine: my dad made it for me and it's the 3rd thing I love

Ryan looks at me confused.

Ryan: 3rd?

I nodded.

Jazmine: my dad is 1rst, your 2nd and the ice cream is 3rd

He giggled once I explained. I head downstairs to get spoons and bowls. I went back upstairs and gave Ryan his spoon and his bowl, we both choose chocolate ice cream with gummy worms/bears as the toppings, I pushed the button again and it turned back into my closet.

Ryan: what movie?

I hesitated for a moment.

Jazmine: let's watch Coco

I said while sitting down and Ryan giggled a little and sat down with me. We were watching the movie and I couldn't help but do just think about Ryan.

He is amazing, he always helped me with everything, he stayed when I told him I was pregnant, I'm so lucky to have him as mine.