"you want to do it here?" seungcheol nodded eagerly he wanted it here in the first place but he didn't plan it today chan just happened to seduce him a lot faster than he imagined "we just fucked two day ago baby maybe it still hurts" yeah talking about what happened two days ago seungcheol woke up 1 am in the morning horny as fuck then as expected he woke up chan for help they ran through a couple of rounds before deciding to stop. they ended 6 am in the morning they decided to stop since they thought they're gonna run out of load of they continue.

chan sat in front of seungcheol the things on his lap "hurry please" seungcheol said when his bulge started to hurt, chan chuckled a bit when his baby whined out of frustration. chan hurried to tie the older's hands above his head tightly with the long silk then he picked up the short one to cover his eyes, seungcheol didn't ask for this but he felt a little bit excited when the cold red silk met the surface of his lids chan didn't tie it as tight but enough not to slide down.

seungcheol smiled in anticipation then waited patiently for chan's hand to touch him, his hips bucking involuntarily seeking for friction at this moment.

he heard chan chuckle and a few rustling he must be taking his clothes off. he felt chan's hand linger on his inner thighs which made him jolt for a bit then release a long moan when a few kitten licks meet his inner thigh.

"ahh fuck babe" chan chuckled again then went to spit on his hand and quickly pump on his baby's throbbing member. seungcheol was moaning loudly not caring for others to hear about it recalling that the last time they fucked the whole neighborhood talked about it for a week after that they lessen their moans but still loud.

"ohhhhhh baby yes ahhh keep doing that" chan hummed then went to pump his dick faster licking the head to add more pleasure, seungcheol felt his orgasm build up quickly "babe i'm c-close" seungcheol announced hurriedly but chan didn't listen he still pumped on his lover's dick not caring if he'll release just by his handjob.

or he'll do edging.

'oh shit'

seungcheol hated edging but he asked for a punishment didn't he? chan picked up his pace still licking on seungcheol's dick while doing so.

"fuccckkk chaaan!!" seungcheol was going crazy just by his lover's hand on his dick what more of his dick up his ass now? seungcheol was too horny to think about it though.

chan felt his lover's member throb endlessly so he hurriedly placed it in his mouth bobbing in a very rough and sloppy pace.

"oh!oh!yes! oh my god chan! yes right there!!! ahhh!" seubgcheol was endlessy ranting and moaning until he came his load messily squirted on his lovers face if only he can see his baby he'll go crazy even more.

chan quickly flipped seungcheol making him kneel his elbows popped so he has gap against the couch so he could moan evidently.

chan pulled out his condom box from the table drawer which made seungcheol's head shot up turning his head towards chan as if he can see "d-don't u-use condom please" seungcheol whispered softly making chan smile with a simple "alright"

chan doesn't need to prep the older he said to be rough than before so why bother?

chan placed a good amount of lube on his palm rubbing it on the older's entrance then on his length aligning it on his lover's hole caressing seungcheol's back to soothe him "ready baby?" seungcheol moaned as response.

chan quickly inserted his length up to seungcheol's ass instantly moving in and out after doing so.

"oh! babeee!" seungcheol was raw but he loved it, the pain was becoming his pleasure now loving the way chan roughly going in and out without even prepping him. seungcheol felt chan hit his g-spot making him throw his head back with a long moan.

chan picked up the whip using his other hand the other holding his hip. his grip on the whip was tight then along with his thrust he whipped the leather thing on the older's buttcheeks making him groan and whinper.

the pain was unberable but he wanted this, he needed this. another whip on his buttcheeks and seungcheol couldn't hold in his whimpers the pain taking over pleasure but he loved the pain though even it hurts. a few rough thrust seungcheol was feeling the whip harder making him turn on bit by bit.

seungcheol was loving the pain now.

"yes whip that ass babe! ohhhh!!! fuck there!" seungcheol was a moaning mess while the younger abuse his prostate more and more.

chan was close and he could tell seungcheol is too, a few sloppy and hard thrust chan released inside seungcheol feeling his walls clench around him. seungcheol released moments after his load on top of the couch now messy and yet thick.

chan took his member out with seungcheol releasing a breathy moan.

"aftercare?" the younger asked and seungcheol just nodded, a few minutes later the blindfold was off and so was his hands free from the tie. he felt chan's arm snake around him then suddenly lifting him caressing his buttcheeks which hurts a lot. chan placed seungcheol into the bathtub full of bubbled water he must have prepared for this since he planned this in the first place.

seungcheol was leaning on chan's chest him between the younger's legs that were bent.

"thank you babe" chan smiled then kissed the top of his boyfriend's head after hearing what he said.

"thank you too, i loved it" seungcheol closed his eyes drifting into a nap chan would take care of him anyway, seoungcheol whispered three words before sleeping

"i love you"

"i love you too baby"

[this is kinda rushed but i hope u guys liked it ;')]