6. Delinquent

"They really thought you were twenty-five?!" Ojiro asks, amused by the story.

"Surprisingly. I'm kinda disappointed.." Atsumu sulks quietly.

"That's stupid" Osamu deadpans while chewing on gum he took from Ginjima's bag.

"Maybe it runs in the family?" Ginjima says sarcastically. Ginjima hears quiet chewing and looks over at Osamu, squinting his eyes in confusion and suspicion.

"That's quite rude of them. Especially to people they haven't even met." Kita blankly says back.

"What happened after that?" Akagi asks

"Uh? Hmm." He scratched his chin. "I invited to her our game."

"First of all, she's deaf. Second of all, right in front of her mom and brother?" Suna with his voice raised ever so slightly.

"Oh right I totally forgot that she's deaf.."

"How idiotic is that?" Ginjima yelled

"I can agree on that."

"That's so mean!"

They all proceed to bring down Atsumu confidence with words. Suna pulls out his phone and starts recording with a weak smile on his face, hidden by the phone.

"Why do you think it's necessary to yell out our names everytime you set? Dramatic effect?" Osamu teases "Because you just make things more predictable. If it wasn't for that weird switch I did with Ojiro, we would have lost."

"Hey! It's not my fault! And that ball was totally meant for you!"

"That shocked face after says other wise, Atsumu." Ojiro defends Osamu, Osamu grinning at Atsumu as he spoke.

"Goddammit 'Samu! Why do you always remember everything!-"

"Give it a rest. Not during lunch, eat your food first." Kita says with his normal monotone voice

"No I'm ready t-"

"Sit down."

"There goes our team mom. Scaring the problem child."

"Yup, that's our captain."

She looks up at the tall girl standing in front of her.

'She looks like a delinquent?'

She looked to be around 5'10 and had black hair with her ends with a lighter color. Her green eyes awkwardly stared off to the side. She was wearing Inarizaki's uniform but it looked a bit torn. She pulled out her note book and wrote something down.

Hi? Is there anything you want?

The girl slightly jolted up and wrote back in surprisingly good hand writing. As you read it, your lips parted in how pretty it looked.

Yes. But first are you deaf?

Yes

Oh I was confused. Anyways can I get a bag of fire wood?

Yes hold on

The girl stood up and ran into the back room to grab the bag of wood. She slowly walked to the counter and placed it down with a thud.

Anything else?

No that's all

Before she scanned the big bag.

She looked up at the tall scary looking girl. F/N gave her a small smile and scanned it quickly. She was taken aback by her random smile. She was scary looking. Like she was in a gang. But she showed no fear.

Cash or credit?

She handed her, her card and swiped it before handing it back. She read the name on the cash register

Kowa Rezuyama

She sneakily skipped asking her if she wanted the receipt. She wrote her number down on the small paper and slid it into the bag

They both bowed and Kowa exited the store. She jumped up when she looked at the receipt

"Is this some sort of mistake?! What in the world is that girl thinking. I'm a random stranger and she..she just gives out her number?!"

After about a minute of deep thinking she decides to enter her number in

'Besides family, this is my first time ever putting in someone's number into my phone..' she thought 'does she want to be my friend?'

Woah- look at me go

Another chapter!

Although this is a bit of a filler but Kowa has a purpose