_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯_

ابدأ من البداية

"So she basically drugged out?" I asked him.

"Yeah, she probably woulda suffered from an overdose if she kept this shit up." He explained.

"What the fuck." I mumbled to myself.

"Where she at?" I heard Youngboy voice making us look up.

The gang noticed us and walked over to us with him following.

"Mane what the fuck happened?" Kd asked out of breath. "I just ran around the studio building, Three dog looking ass was chasing me."

I shooked my head, not the time kd.

"Anyways, Cinderella had a seizure while she going into labor." I said.

"Oh and somebody was feeding her drugs, instead of vitamins." Boomer added showing them the pills.

"DAMN, they must was tryna have ha completely out ha body huh? Y'all see this shit?" Joe looked at them.

I hope she's okay.

_𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯_
_𝘕𝘉𝘈 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘺_

"Mane Nia was deadass tryna kill her and my baby." I huffed shaking my head, not even believing this shit.

We took so long cause I was killing Nia.

"Yeah imma kill that hoe." Chantel mumbled.

"Already did." We all said.

"Well damn." She looked surprised.

I walked off from the gang, and went to the front counter.

"Aye, is there any way you think I'll be able to get into Camira Bryant room?" I asked.

"Relationship with the person?" She asked back.

"I'm her boyfriend." I said.

"Yeah, your the only one allowed." She nodded her head. "AMANDA SHOW HIM THE ROOM"

I- damn bitch.

A white lady came out of nowhere and showed me the room.

Opening the door, there were hella doctor's in the room.

I was able to see her face, and her eyes were closed as this white foam type of shit leaked from her mouth while her body continued to shake nonstop.

Unintentionally, tears rolled down my face as I just stared at her.

I really can't believe my eyes.

"Sir how did you get in here? Your not allowed here." A nurse said.

"U-umm a lady said I can come in, I'm her boyfriend." I explained not taking my eyes off her.

"Okay wait outside." She told me as I felt myself being pushed out the door and it closed.

She lucky I wasn't myself when she was touching me, woulda shot her ugly ass.

I went back to the waiting room, and explained everything to them.

We just sat there, waiting.

Hoping for the best but expecting the worse.

After a while, night hit, and a doctor finally came.

"Camira Bryant." He called and we all stood up.

"Okay, Camira went through a seizure while in labor, and unexpectedly she's gonna be fine. She has to stay here for a couple of days though. She had a girl, the baby isn't doing so good though. We're gonna have her flown out to a more high level hospital that'll help her." He explained.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU SAYING?" I yelled. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY BABY?"

"S-sir when she was born she was barely breathing, her eyes weren't open, and others. If you want to join her, and fly out with her you can. She's in the nursery at the moment all to herself, you can see her through the window, and you can also see Camira. She's sleeping right now though." He explained.

I pushed him out the way, speed walking down the hall.

Coming onto this window, I guess this where she at.

Looking through the window, I seen her.

I smiled a bit, walking more to the side so I can see her face

Her eyes open now, she looks fine.

But what do I know? She might not be.

"What do you want to name her? You'll have to complete the birth certificate." The doctor said.

I nodded my head. "Her name? Kinsley Alice Gaulden."

_____𝘌𝘯𝘥_𝘖𝘧_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯_𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳_____

𝘢𝘸𝘸𝘸𝘸𝘸𝘸𝘸🥺🥺🥺