Blood Rose

•Prologue•

Her hair flowed as she ran swiftly. She ran as fast as she could, away from that so called human. The cruel world chased her, she ran into a dark alley. Her blood red hair was just visible in the dark. She soon found herself in a dead end, and she looked back to see a grin on the cruel persons face.

"This is it Girlie. " the person smirks deviously as he closes in on her; cornering her. The red haired girl glared at him menacingly not ready to give up. His grin becomes that of a crazy person as he kicks her in the shin. She yelps out in pain as she crouched down grabbing her throbbing shin. She groaned in pain as he grabbed her collar.

"It's time for your end girl-" The older man is interupted by a growl emitted from myserious man. Frustrated because he couldnt finish the girl off, he simply threw her against the wall, making her unconscious on impact.

"Hmm how cute. A little boy is trying to Interfere with my job." He smirks as he punches the mysterious person, but his fist never connects with his face. The boy, swiftly dodges it, grabbing the punch and twisting his hand.

"Little Boy?" The mysterious hisses madly as he twists his hand farther. "Am i still a little boy now?" He twists his hand farther, resulting in tha older mans scream. The boys icy blue eyes do not change falter when he hears a crack.He lets go of the screaming man and looks at the unconscious girl. He sighs and scowls at the older man screeching on the floor in pain. He simply kicks his head, making him unconscious so he wouldnt get in the way.l He picks up the red haired girl, and walks home holding her as If nothing happened.

---

My first story! I've actually had this story written and plotted out for a few years, just needed a little edits and here it is! This is my first story, please give me advice on what to improve on~ Sorry for typos or mistakes.

Also, I think I might post a chapter every Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I'm not sure yet, I need to see if anyone actually reads this xD Btw, The Cover Of This Story Belongs to Blacklyen, a Deviant Art User c: So The Credit of the photo is all hers~ But I Own Everything else, Story, Characters, Plot etc. Also sorry for the shortness, this is a prologue so yeah c:

-Ja ne Mina~

(Lol Not Like Anyone Will Read This xD)