Hey, do you guys know where am I? Yes, I'm in the freaking hospital giving birth to a baby girl.

Since I give birth to twins doing c-sections, the doctor didn't even asked me this time, so I just let them cut open my uterus.

When I finally open my eyes, "Where is she?"

"Here." Eli pass her to me, "Now can you please tell everyone, what's her name?"

I smile, "Meet Chloe Emma Harley."

"Me?" Aunt Chloe asked, "You named her after me?"

"Yeah, you're one of the most important person in my life that haven't being name after." I smile.

She took the baby from me, "Hey little Chloe, I'm your aunt Chloe and you can come to me whenever you need."

"Seriously?" Ma give me a look, "You have a mom, you know."

"Yes, I am aware." I told her, "Didn't you already have Pj named after you? I mean torture one kid with the name Pony is enough. We don't need something like triple Alex."

"Yeah, don't mention it, I spent my entire childhood getting laugh at." Ma sigh

-

It's been two years, Chloe's two, and Mia's 9 already.

"Ma." I feel another kid tugging my pants.

Meet my son, Arthur Matthew Harley. When we name him that, Uncle Arthur even cried in the room. Pa called him pansy, even though he also cried when they name DJ.

"Hey little man." I laugh as I pull him up. He's almost one, a smart cookie though.

I have Uncle Arthur and Grandpa Jake promise that if they taught him pranks, they also need to taught him how to get out of school's investigation. I don't want to transfer him to other school.

Yeah, that didn't get so well with Eli.

"I'm home, family!" Mia shouts

"Remember we're visiting your mom today." I said

"I'll go get change." She went to her room.

Yeah, Mia got a lecture about why she shouldn't dress like guys by Bonnie, so Mia always change into something more girly before we visit her.

She went to school with the triple Alex. Hope, Faith, Rose and Hannah are just a year younger then them.

Let me tell you, Helen's life is not easy, the twin and Dylan always get into trouble and Helen's always in the office, yeah, you don't wanna know.

Willow finally got a break from have to babysit 6 kids, now she only need to babysit last one named Nolan. With Rose and Hannah trying to keep the twin out of trouble but never succeed, her triplets, Skylar, Paige and Mark are all making their teacher's life like hell, no kidding.

Tommy also has an empty nest, but I'm telling you, Pony always get bullied by her name, and Daniel will push those kids into the mud, then Willow and Paris' triplets will beat them up, then they throw Dylan under the bus, yes, not pretty, considering who his sister are, he spent most of his time in the principals office.

Paris' triplets, Lexie, Leslie and Landon. They take over their mom, those three are always bickering, for Paris, it was so annoying that she have to soundproof her walls, so that she doesn't hear anything.

Most of our cousin are married, some of them left the city, some of them stays. Some of them choose to have kids, some of them don't.

Did you know that Ellie and Lawrence actually get married? They moved to another country though, haven't seen them in a long time.

After all, I am where I want to be.

"Hey." Eli pulled me into a kiss,

"Eww, yuck." Chloe said

"I'll yuck you." Eli ends up chasing her, then he pulled her up and tickled her.

After putting her down, he pulled me into a hug, "I love you."

"I love you too, thanks for coming into my life." I smile.

"And thank you for being my second mom." Mia hugs me, "I love you all."

My life has ups and down, and I was broken, but when he came into my world, he fixed me and make me a whole with so much love. The love that hasn't come doesn't mean it never will, because time is never a problem, I found someone I love and he give me a place I called home.

The end