I am Me, I am You.

It happened when I was 13. My parents didn't expect it to happen so late, it was supposed to occur in my first year but my father belived that they were lucky enough for it to skip another generation, Boy were they worng, I wasn't prepared. My mom wouldn't have sent me to school that Tuesday morning if she knew it was going to happen.

I sat in my 7th grade class, I scratched at my skin that was itching like crazy. It started on my back this morning, but now it's on my neck. I brought my hand to my neck scratching harder this time, then bringing my hand back down to hold the paper while I wrote. It was then that I saw the blood on my hand. I shot up, walking to the side of the class and got a tissue wiping away the blood off my hand scrubbing it hard so it would come off.

I felt an odd pain under my hand, I lifted up the tissue... My skin, I-it was coming off. At this point I felt some of the students eyes staring into the back of my head.

"Hannah! what happened?!" My teachers voice said sounding concerned as she walked over to me.

"What do you mean? I'm fine, nothing's wrong" I said holding my hands behind my back. And turning so my back was facing the wall.

"Your neck, turn around let me see" I shook my head refusing to turn around, at this point all eyes were on me. I felt the itching in my neck worsen, I itched it again. I knew my hands were gross right now. I felt something coming off my neck.

"Ms. Davis, can I be excused?" I asked keeping my hand of my neck.

"Class continue your work silently, ill be back in a moment" she gestured for me to go out of the classroom. I rushed out, hearing gasps coming from my friends. "Hannah, what did you do to your neck?" She asked

"Can I please just take care of this in the bathroom, myself?" I asked ignoring her questions, even I didn't know what happened. She nodded her head and walked back in the classroom. I darted down the hall, one hand still on my neck. I pushed the door open with my shoulder, walking to the bathroom sink. I pulled the thing on the back of my neck. While watching myself in the mirror, I closed my eyes as it ripped off.

Something was wrong, skin doesn't just come off in chunks... And not hurt. I was continuing to pull... And pull and pull. New skin was being revealed as I took off what was on top. At this time I was in the bathroom stall, about 20 minutes have gone by I had pulled a trash can into the stall with me... The itch had made it to my chest and my skin wasn't hesitating before loosening and coming off.

I was down to my stomach now. Then I got down to my waist. My legs then even my feet. I continued with my arms, my shoulders, neck and lastly my head. Something told me to keep going it felt... Natural. I felt the warm liquid seep in between my fingers as I grasped my hair pulling the last of it off. I felt... New hair under what I pulled off?

When I was done, I had new skin. I don't know how, but I did.

I threw my clothes back on, happy that I wore long sleeves and jeans. I then unlocked the stall... Good, still the only one in here. I pulled the trash can back to the right spot not daring to look in the mirror on the way. I still had blood on my hands so I grabbed several paper towels from the dispenser and walked to the sink, still avoiding the mirror. I wet the paper towel rubbing the blood off my now slightly tanned skin. I then brought it up to my face. When I was done I brought my hands to my hair... It felt the same but when I looked it now went down just below my boobs. It was a bright blonde and looked straight with layers, instead of MY hair.

Curiosity got the best of me and I rushed to the mirror shocked that I looked like Nina Nesbitt... I was Nina, one of my idols next to Ed Sheeran and Olly Murs. What the hell is going on?! I ran out of the bathroom, down the hall and out of the school. My heart pounded as I darted down the street and didn't stop until I got home. I opened the door, slamming it shut behind me.