Long Weekend ahead

I walked into school feeling half dead ,thoughts of Tyler and Vincent had been worrying me all night and not having Mya around to talk about it made things even more difficult , I had nobody , I needed to take my mind off things before spotting the two boys , making conversation next to there cars laughing before there gaze both met mine , I smiled at them both they were both so goodlooking making me melt ....how could me out of all people end up so close with the two the most popular boys in school ??

Carter,Alex,Jake,Andrew,Pacey and James stood opposite Vinny and Tys car all steering at me I shot them a wave and smile Ty steered at the boys and shot them a back off look glance and the boys moved away , he turned back looking at me smiling his arms opened wide and wrapped around me when I neared him his chocolate vanilla fragrance lingered up my nostrils and I pulled back gazing into his eyes....

"Get a room you two " Vincent said angrily

I punched his shoulder giving him a smirk ,before he pulled me from Tylers arm and pulled me into his strong body gripping my waist tightly , he leant in readying himslef to kiss me , I was yanked back by a pair of arms .

"Keep your hands off her !!" Tyler yelled angrily at Vincent

"Hey you ruined our moment " he said grabbing my hand and gripping it tightly

"I said keep your hands off her!"

"Both of use shut up and stop man handling me!" I felt my eyes build up with tears as Vincents grip dropped and I ran off crying , my mind couldnt register what just happened and my hand was throbbing with pain. I walked into the toilets to find Patricia and Mya making out !

Wtf !!! Omg what just happened my best friend was kissing a girl ? So many emotions flooded through my mind ,Happiness ,Guilt ,saddness ...

I stopped and stood outside the door listening into Patricia and Myas conversation ...

"I need to tell Nay-Nay about us" said a firmiliar voice

"Not just yet babe" said a nervous sounding girl

I couldnt believe what I was hearing ,Mya was lesbian with Patricia her School Bully !!

I walked in , the mood suddenly changing Patricia wrapped her hand around Myas neck and threatened her with a deadly steer "Keep away from Josh or else" she said before walking out with a discusted look on her face ...

What ....but.... I thought ??? I was confussed that had to be an act right ?

Mya sat up rubbing her neck , "What was that about?" I asked

"She said I cant see Josh anymore , a fake tear shed down her cheek. I confurted her and wiped the tear away

"Im sorry I havent been around much " I said hugging Mya before walking back to my locker , opening it a small white heart shaped card feel to the ground inside it read

'I'm falling for you , look under the first desk in room 136 , yours love anon.... '

I walked down the hallway to my History class , room 135 across the hall read 136 my Physics class I walked into my Physics class and quietly snuck a look under the first desk to find another Pink hearted note reading...

'Your a keeper , yours love anon..... '

I walked out of class to find six heart shaped notes with a wors on each one I picked them up one by one reading ....

You're .. My .. First .. True .. Love .. Nayah ..

I felt my wonder the hallway to find nobody it was empty , my mind kept re reading the notes mentally ...who was it ? The hand writing didnt look fimiliar at all and I was feeling very curious ....

The bell rang and I was lost in a daze , small hands grabbed mine and Mya looked at me

" hurry your gonna be stuck in traffic I needa go shopping" she said pushing through people .

Okay so maybe it was just me but I actually couldn't wait to reach the mall I needed some new clothes and Mya was totally the best girl to go shopping with!

We gasped as we entered the mall both looking at each other ...

"Yay!!" We both said in unison , totally meant to be best friends right ?

We flooded through every shop buying new pairs of shoes,dresses,tops,hoodies, shorts all the things a girl would die for when she went shopping, It was so exciting to be finally spending quality time with Mya.

She dropped me home helping me lugg in my bags and bags of shopping before Carter came out and helped ... He was being such a gentlemen which was very unusual but I liked it , I thanked him and he smiled simply stating its no big deal .

Just about to relax in bed my phone vibrated , I grabbed it typing in my password it was a txt from Vinny saying

'Hey bad ass girl,I've been sitting here  wondering if your okay ? And well I was wondering if Ty had asked you if you wanted to come on a roadtrip with us to the camp site or batch this long weekend'

I replied back ' I'm fine, you and Ty just freaked me out a bit.... But yeah the batch or camp site would be great ! I love Roadtrips '