Cute Sayings

Yet if a woman never lets herself go, how will she ever know how far she might have got? If she never takes off her high-heeled shoes, how will she ever know how far she could walk or how fast she could run?

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

You're nothing short of my everything."

Kissing is like drinking salted water. You drink, and your thirst increases.

Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands.

All love is sweet, given or returned.

Love is a dream that comes alive when we meet.

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you.

Love is like a friendship caught on fire: In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.

F-false

E- evidence

A- appearing

R- real

That is what Fear is.  Can you conquer yours?