We arrived the place, where I saw Bonnie as Eli's best man, I'm not even kidding, they keep the bet real. She's wearing a dress though, it'll be super awkward if she wear a suit.

Apparently someone think it'll be fun, "Ma, look at me." I turn to see Mia in a suit.

"You look awesome." I smile

As the music starts, we have Eddy walks down with Kiana, Eric walks down with Katie, Bonnie walks down with Bridgette.

I look at my wedding dress, as Pa held out his hand, "Ready?"

"Always." I smile as we starts to walk down the aisle.

 It's like the spring wedding I want, the place has been decorated into a meadow, and all other stuff

Eddy is right, this is the most beautiful wedding I'll ever have.

Probably my only one, anyway.

As we reach the end of the aisle, I saw someone and I waved at him.

Nick waved back, and he gives me a thumbs up, the girl standing beside him gives him a kiss on the cheek.

Looks like he found someone too.

Then I saw him, Eli's wearing a suit, standing in the front and by the looks of it, he can't believe that this is me.

After we arrived at the end, Pa give me hands to Eli, "I still want to hurt you."

"Danny." Ma shot him a glare.

"Fine, take care of her." He sigh

"Dearly beloved," Ma starts, yes, this is the only one way that Ma'll forgive me, so why not? I can see Eli's parents are not happy consider what happened to Lizzy's wedding, lol.

"We are gather here..."

"Hurry up Ma, we don't want the baby to be out already when you finished." Helen shouts.

"I swear, Helen Rose."

"Don't swear, it's not ladylike." She said back

"You!"

"Yes, it's me, your favourite daughter, can you speed this up?" She said

Bri, double K and I can't hold it anymore, we starts to laugh.

Too hilarious.

"Let's just not do vows because Helen will decide to cry and blow her noise soundly." Ma sigh.

"Aww, I saw Bella's vow, she wrote five freaking page." Kiana said

"And her handwriting are super small." Katie added

"And that's way too long." Ma give me a look, "Do you know what a vow is?"

"Yes, it is saying I love you in a more complicated way, like Helen and Ethan." I answer

"Hey!" Helen give me a look

"It's true though." Will said to her.

"Okay, so you two are on the same page." Ma looked at Eli, "You do love her, right?"

"Yes." Eli said

"Good, because if you're not, not only you're going to get beat up by all of my kids, I can say double K are also not letting you out here alive."

"Okay, Do you Bella Paige Hope, my youngest and most sane one, Take Elijah Micheal Harley to be your lawfully wedded husband? Please say yes, You are my last kid and I want to see you happy." Ma said

"I do." I smile

"Do you, Elijah Micheal Harley, who also tend to forget about condom, take Bella Paige Hope to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." He smile.

"Rings." Ma said to Mia as she pass her the rings.

After we exchange them, "Well, by the power that was giving by the internet 20 years ago, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Kiss her and Helen, get a Daniel out of here."

We smile as he pull me into a kiss.

It's perfect.

Well, Helen had to drag Pa out of the ceremony with the help of Ma and Willow.