Reunion ♡♡💓🤼‍♀️

Start from the beginning

Kenzie.

Kenzie: (relieved).

Clara: well; bye (turns to leave).

Kenzie: wait.

Clara: (looks at her) what happened?

Kenzie: you know you posted your dance on my blog.

Clara: oh! The one you said I should dress like you.

Kenzie: well; it topped the chart about dance and there is an event and I'm meant to dance.

Clara: and you want me to dance for you?

Kenzie: yes please.

Clara: well I do love dancing but I can't. It's your blog and I'm not meant to interfere with people's blog. Remember when you told me that.

Kenzie: yep but that was when I was a jerk. I'm sorry and I really need you back. I don't know what else to do to have you back. I'm always lonely; and got no one to talk to. Call me crazy but sometimes I do talk to our pictures in my room or your locker in class to some extent people think I'm mad. Please; what more can I do? I'm stranded.

Clara: (surprised) really?

Kenzie: yes. Since; you left; I have experienced how it feels to be bullied; lonely; the talk of the day but thanks for standing up for me sometimes and also I'm sorry for being a ....

Clara: bitch.

Kenzie: yeah that. Please; I understand if you don't want to after me treating you like a jerk for 6 years but please; I let the fame get to me and I could have believed you when you said it.

Clara: I need to think about it but I will surely be there to watch you impersonate me.

Kenzie: can you at least teach me?

Clara: (heart) yes; I forgive you (to Kenzie) come on; I'm teaching you how to dance. You got this; the old me believes in you.

Kenzie: thanks.

Clara: no problem. Gotta go for my shot; wish me luck.

Kenzie: I don't want you to go yet. I still want us to win best friends like how we win every shot.

Clara: I guess it's not this year (leaves).

Kenzie: (brought out pictures of her and Clara before they separated) we will still win; I promise you that.

When they dyed their hair white.