Chapter 11: All Might....Of A Woman

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~

'.....no....wait....please....stay....just a little longer....'

When was the last time I heard your voice....?

How sweet I forgot it sounded when I listen to it...

How much I depended on it...I thought....it would go on, and on...

I slowly open my eyes as almost forgot where I was....as I was hidden in the trees....forgetting what was taking place....as I allowed one tear to fall down my skin as I gave up at the glass ceiling...

as I allowed one tear to fall down my skin as I gave up at the glass ceiling

There are many things I wanna say right now....that I wish...I could tell you....but honestly, it just comes down to one thing....that sometimes...I don't think I can ever say loud enough....that you can hear it....where ever you are...

".....I MISS YOU..."

'I wish....you were....here....is the weather nice where you are? Or is it paradise? Is it summertime there all year?'

As I kept my back to the huge tree trunk that I set myself up in I had to look away as I had to take care of what was happening now....so I swallowed my grief and buried it again....knowing that it won't stay there long....but for now I made sure the sword that was by my side was still in place when I pulled it out quick and fast as I knocked out a villain who was about to wake themselves back up.

As I just got annoyed at how they are a bunch of hopeless idiots who place the blame on others....that everything went wrong in their lives...

Setting my sites on the figure that had JUST made it in time, but seeing how he wasn't SMILING....in fact, he looked like I did....when I was four....well maybe he looks a lot worst than I did...I got out from where I was hiding as I blend in with the surroundings I waited to be back up... Double checking if the bullets were in there....and setting it behind my back. As I watched closely to see what would happen next.

It seems to get what 'I' wanted I had to break that...Nomu thing....so...I smirked at how I didn't have to hold back on him...I was only thinking of the numerous ways I was taught to break a body....as I watched waiting like a lion, waiting for the right time to pounce. 

~~~~~~~ 

Up where All Might had burst open the double doors, Mina was sobbing at how help has finally come as Uraraka was in an upbeat that now things are going to be okay, as they stood near 13 as she laid there unconscious...

Rikido, Saito, and Mezo all couldn't stop holding their grins in at how this nightmare is over....now.

Making his way through the scared students of his, boy was he feeling really anger right now. Not only did all this happened while he was resting....but how his colleges had to fight so hard to keep them safe!! Some teacher and hero he is....he SHOULD have known better!