Flower

Life is not always rose scent and mane appearance, but everyone knows that by now. No I'm not typing about that, I want to share and say be yourself , your life is like a flower it takes time to grow and so are we. You shouldn't think of "I am myself already and I already know who I am after one day". You can say it but do you really feel that how you really are? You have to ask yourself that question. If a flower needs time to shine, everyone needs time to cover who they are and what they want to be. Okay it can be hard with all those people who miss laughing or commenting on how you act or how you're looking . But let them be the ones who are not concerned with who they are. You know and stick to your own. Be a flower that shines no matter if you are different from others because that's how you are, love yourself because with your own you ,you have to go for the rest of your life. Add color and fragrance to where you stand. Know that you will never be alone. Ignore the hatred ignore everything and find yourself even though it may take years but you are and will be your own unique piece. So be a flower that blooms open even if you start small, it is already a step but do not forget, you can only find yourself, no one can help you with that. And when that time comes, you will find out for yourself how great you are!

Your a flower 🌻