Drama Class with Harry- One Shot

Isabelle's POV

"You absolutely have to, um, show emotion. The audience won't understand the, erm, show if there's no emotions. Okay?" The whole class responded in unison, "Yes, Mr. Styles." We were working on our production of Grease, I played Sandy, but my partner who played Danny was sick. Everyone in the class scurried over to their casted groups to practice their lines and songs, but all I could do was stand there awkwardly.

Harry saw me alone, and pranced over to me.

"What's wrong, love? Is your partner in the loo?"

"No, he's sick today." I replied.

"Is there anyone else here with someone out sick you can practice with?"

I peered around the room. No one else was alone.

"No. I'll just read over my lines alone."

A hint of sadness appeared in his hazel eyes.

"No, don't do that. I'll practice with you. It's not the same if you practice alone. Hand me that script please?"

I grabbed the script on the chair next to me and handed it to Harry.

"Thanks. We're on page 42, I think."

We both flipped to page 42 and started reciting the lines back and forth to each other.

Halfway through his line, Harry stopped.

"Sorry, I just remembered that we need to get your costume fitted. Come backstage so we can alter it real quick."

I sighed. Getting the costumes altered is the worst, considering I got stuck with a pin every other second.

"Can we do it after we're done with this scene, please?"

"Babe, it'll only take a few minutes, I promise."

He made a puppydog face, and I couldn't resist him anymore.

"Fine. Lets make it quick."

We scurried backstage behind the cliche red curtain, revealing racks and racks of costumes.

"Sandy's costumes are in the back corner, I believe. Let's go check." He escorted me to the back corner and picked out the costume that consisted of a short, peach skirt and a blue button down shirt.

"Why don't you slip this on real quick so we can get it fitted."

He handed me the hangers and showed me to the dressing room.

I had my skirt on, and just as I took off my shirt to change into the new one, he came knocking on the door.

"Almost re-" The door slowly opened. Before I had time to react, the door was wide open, Harry staring at me in my VS bra, looking like a deer in headlights.

"Wow." He said, dramatically dragging out the 'o'.

"I'm really sorry, I'll just-"

"No, don't go." I instructed him. "Come here and help me."

He seemed scared at first, but got comfortable and gave in. He came up from behind me and buttoned my shirt up, wrapping his arms around my waist, creeping up as he got to each button. He reached the last button, closest to my neck. He took his hands off the shirt, but didn't let his hands leave me. His delicate fingers grazed up my collarbones as he lovingly peered down at my neck.

I was watching him do this in the mirror, and I could tell that he felt something.

Strangely enough, I did too.

He looked up from my neck and caught me staring at him in the mirror.

"This looks really good on you." He complimented, and I'm pretty sure I blushed at his comment.

"That shirt doesn't looks good on you though. We gotta take care of that."

Receiving the signal, he guided my hands onto the bottom seams of his basic, white v-neck t-shirt.

My hands tensed up on the shirt and pulled it up and over his neck.

My eyes fluttered down onto his perfectly made abs.

"My God, Harry. You were hiding all of this? Dumb shit."

He laughed at my comment, and immediately slammed his lips into mine.

Now I knew the feeling was mutual.

My hands grazed over his cold back and around onto his stomach as his ran through my slightly wavy chocolate brown hair.

Our lips stayed colliding, and before I knew it, my peach colored skirt was on my ankles on the ground. My shirt that he had so delicately buttoned was also off.

His lips slid off mine and down onto my collarbones. My whole body tensed up at the feeling of his cold fingers.

He mumbled through his kisses, "I love you Isabelle."

"I love you too." I replied.

Well that escalated quickly.

I had two hopes at this point.

One, nobody comes back here looking for us and finds this happening.

Two, that Harry will "Shut up and fuck me."

Shit, did I really just say that out loud?

"Your wish is my command." He told me.

He grabbed my thighs, hoisting me up onto his hips and carrying me to the chair in the dressing room, slamming me down on it.

My underwear was soon off, and when I looked over to him, his was too.

He laid on top of me, his hips touching mine, and gently rubbing up against me.

"FUCK!" I started to yell, but quickly transformed into a hushed whisper, because we would be in some deep shit if anyone found us right now.

He was getting hard, and I knew all he wanted right now was to fuck me.

He teased around me before actually shoving inside me.

I threw my head back right away.

Those fuckers weren't lying.

9 inches.

"Well well baby, tight, are we?" He asked viciously. "We can fix that."

He pounded into me faster and faster each second, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

"FUCK I'M GONNA" I stopped talking at the feeling of warm liquid shooting inside me.

"Fuck Harry, that was great." He pulled out of me, but still laid on me, kissing up my neck and forehead.

We were both panting, trying to speak through our heavy breaths.

"We sure go together, don't we?" Harry said, humming the tune.

"We sure do."