His thoughts were broken by the voice of Tarun.

Bhai... Amazing song dha.

He came and hugged Sidharth.

Where is Prayag?

Sidharth tried to hide his sadness with a weak smile.

Wo dhoda busy hei...

Tarun stood there silently for a moment scanning Sidharth's face.

Ek baat poochu tujhse?

Tarun narrowed his eyes at Sidharth, while Sidharth became a little nervous.

Haa.. Poocho.

He said with shivering voice and cleared his throat.

Kiske liye dha yeh song??

The sudden interrogation made Sidharth to sweat a little.

Kiske liye?? Aisa kuch nhi hei.

Sidharth tried to brush off the topic.

Nayan keliye dha?

Sidharth became irritated. How can someone think that he is interested in someone else, other than Shehnaaz??

Sidharth took his guitar and turned to leave.

Tho bhir....

Sudden pause of Tarun made him confused. He turned towards Tarun with a doubtful face.

Seeing the silence of Sidharth,  Tarun continued.

Sana... Sana keliye dha?

Tarun got his answer, seeing the tears welled up in eyes of Sidharth. He needed to open up to someone. It was getting frustrated for him. He wasn't able to hide more, he is done with these hide and seek.

He was about to speak, when he found two hands were sneaking around his waist. He immediately pushed those hands and turned. He controlled his anger and tried to put a smile on his face.

Aawww... Sid.. The song was fabulous. Actually, everyone were asking me that.. Whether it was for me, but I didn't say anything.

Nayan said blushing and putting her hands on Sidharth's shoulder.

Sidharth slightly pulled himself out from her hold.

You should have told them then itself that it wasn't for you. And you know that clearly, Nayan! Please don't make it awkward.

Sidharth sounded more irritated now. He just needed Shehnaaz beside him now, no one else.

Nayan put her hair behind her ear and looked down to cop with the situation.

Sidharth didn't wait more, just left from there.

Nayan was his father's friend's daughter. He was forced to spend time with her for maintaining a good relationship between the families. And on top of that, she always depended on him, for even silly things. It was getting irritated for him always. But his father advised him to adjust with it as they had a good relationship with her family.

We walked through the corridor and stopped near Shehnaaz's class. He could see her, lying her head on the desk and looking through the window. But, her eyes were emotionless.

Did she already gave up on them??

Shehnaaz..

He whispered slowly, gathering all the courage after a long time.

Shehnaaz had nothing to think about now. She has almost lost him, she thought. There was no more hope in their relationship.

Suddenly, his sound fell on her ears. Yes! He was taking her name! After all, he had time to take her name! Her heart was burning, but her eyes remained hollow. She raised her head and looked at him.

He was standing there, with his guitar. His eyes radiated the pain in his heart.

But, why that pain? He had everything. His life was going perfect. May be.. May be...

She didn't wanted to think further. This thought would only hurt her. She turned her head to the other side and closed her eyes.

Tears welled up in his eyes. He can't take it more. He can't act like he is fine  in front of everyone. He was hurt. He was broken. The sweet days, memories came in front his eyes.

How beautiful were they.....

================================

Please vote comment and share.