When the bells rings: Part 3

Börja om från början

=====================

"Mother? I'm here, I heard you're calling me so I came here-"

".....mo-mother?" What the..

Soraru can't believe what he saw in front of him. Blood everywhere, the guards are killed, most importantly, his mother. His mother, the Queen is laying on the ground.

"Mo-mother!" The raven immediately go to his mother and start to held ger body and turn it around. The Queen get stabbed in her stomach,

He flinched when he hear a footsteps that became closer with him. He prepared to fight when the enemy come, he in guard.

As the enemy come, the raven start to slash and beat the enemy with his sword.  Blood in his clothes, blood in his sword, and blood on the floor. He can't really focus on anything except beat the enemy up.

After he done beat the enemy, he swung his sword so the blood on his sword will gone. He thinking, why suddenly a enemy come, why now?

Mafu! Where is he?!

He starting to worry about the albino, now that the castle is in attack he worried that something will happen with the albino.

He run so fast, so fast and search for the albino. He heard a scream, and It's from the garden.

Mafu..!

He run, until he reached the garden and see, the albino being attacked and surrounded by the enemy. Some of the enemy is died but, It's too much for the albino to handle it.

He go to the albino and start to slash the enemy until there's no one in his surrounding.

"Mafu! You alright?!" The albino have a scratch on his face and hand but other than that It's fine. "I'm fine, how about you soraru?"

"I'm fine, I'm glad I have my sword with me." Soraru said hold his sword. "I see... that good."

"....soraru, half of the knights in the castle is gone." The raven taken aback by that, he looked down dissapoint that he can't protect everyone.

"Haha~ so you are the prince~"

The two quickly looking behind and in position to fight. "Who are you?! Are you the one that attack this castle?!"

"I'm Barza Quilton, greetings Your Highness, and yes... I'm the one that attack you and your mother~"

Soraru taken aback, shocked for what he say. "Why you do such a thing?!" Soraru said raising his voice, "Why huh.. of course because, I want this country."

"What?!" The man, Barza is coming closer to soraru and there Mafumafu stood infront of soraru to defend him. But then, Barza kick the albino as Mafumafu is in the ground.

"Mafu-" he look at his side and.. a sword is flying at him, caused a scratch in his cheek. The raven can't move because of the shock by the sword.

"I give you two choices, give up and give us the country. Two...

If you don't want to then...
You have to die and let this country mine."

"Of course the people in this country will not be harmed. Just you that will die."

"Well?"

The raven don't know what to say, It's too sudden even for the raven. He can't decide so suddenly but... if he can save his people.. his important person.. then, he just have to choice that.

He look at the albino that in the ground, the albino just watch the raven and look troubled and mumbled, 'don't do it'.

But unfortunately, the raven already made his choice.