❈║Misaki Stairs║❈

Börja om från början

Deku replied with a smile, "Yup! No memories. I don't remember anything. Not even my real name!"

"Not even your real name-! Deku isn't your real name?!"

Bakugou quirked a brow, "Who the fuck would name their kid 'useless', Round Face?"

The brunette turned to him abruptly, "What?! But I thought Deku meant 'you can do it' or something!"

"God, you really have a coconut instead of a brain..." The ash blonde groaned.

"Hey! That's mean!" Uraraka pouted, curling up her fists.

"Wow, like I really care about that..." Bakugou rolled his eyes before getting smacked on the head by the green centred will-o-wisps. He yelled, "The hell?!"

Deku suggested, putting his hands together, "That's enough for a day, I believe. Let's change the subject... I may have found where the first mystery is~"

"Woah really? That's great! Let's get to it!" Uraraka threw her fist in the air excitedly.

"Wow~ All the drowsiness gone in an instant! At least let me explain first..." Deku said.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." Uraraka apologized before she quickly took a seat again.

"So, as you know or you don't know, before me there were seven other stronger apparitions in this school who have their own boundaries and were responsible for all the spiritual maintenance. But since I tagged along, the main responsibility fell onto me! In a way, you can sat, I'm the leader of stronger apparitions of this school!" The green haired boy explained.

"But you also have to keep in mind that where I have haunted this school for decades, there was a huge time period in the midst where I was busy with things at the far shore. My rumour basically died and so I disappeared. With me gone, the system fell as well. Resultantly, some of the seven strongest have either been replaced or vanished as well. In simpler words; entering their boundaries and searching for the mysteries won't be as easy as it was fifty years ago. Things have changed. I hope I can fix them again since I'm back in action as your supernatural leader! Though they were never good enough to begin with..." Deku scratched the back of his head sheepishly with the last statement.

The ash blonde asked, "What do you mean they weren't good enough?"

"Well, I guess they didn't like some newbie ghost leading them... They always seemed to avoid me. Of course the act like they don't, but I'm not that stupid. I know they avoid me. I never understood why..." Deku replied.

"Probably because of your shit personality." Bakugou stated, resting his face in his hand.

"Now, now, I'll be ignoring that..." Deku shook his head slightly, "I think the first mystery must be hidden in the seventh wonder's boundary. You've heard of it, right? The Misaki Stairs."

"Oh I've heard about it from Mina! Actually she told me about all the seven wonders UA's got!" Uraraka beamed.

"Are you sure you two don't need some rest before heading there? Hm?" Deku asked as he bopped the brunette on the nose gently.

As the ghostly apparition got the all clear from the two, he smiled as the trio now headed out to the Misaki Stairs in search of the first mystery.

He wondered what it was...

~O~

The second staircase next to the art room was said to be haunted...