prologue:Hello Hello.

Is Everything By Fate OrBy Choice? My Mind Became To Ponder The Concept If It Were Fate That Had Led Me To Misery Or A Series Of Ill Fated Choices. The Moon Enlighted The Summer Sky In All Its Fullness , Creating A Peaceful Element To The Night. God Had Designed It To Put Me At Ease, But There was only one cure to my axiety, pain. I slowy traced my tounge over the coolness of the steel that made its home in my mouth, fully aware that one swift movement could leave me choking on sorrow. a sense of contentment washed over me as i began to concentrate my thoughts,focusing on a willow tree that was nearly swolled in darkness far to the edge of the woods, where the moon's light could not seep. the willow swayed slightly whispering enchantments to my soul, making my gifts that more powerful. i could pick up on the leaves swirling calmy, the wind humming a tired song , and then, something fatal.deadly. I zoned inon afaint pounding of a heartbeat.I darted my eyes from tree to tree, it had become clear that i wasn't alone.

Although there was no sight of another being in the darkness, i could still here the pounding of life in my ears. It was becoming stronger, closer. I controlled my breathing which was now coming to me more rapid & harsh. There was no point in trying to flee, or conceal myself, so i carefully slipped my fingers into my mouth & drew my small blade, waiting for the evil to emerge.

|•