"Besides the fact that there have already been Akumas who went after her, there is the fact that together with their friends Kagami and Chloe, they presented the plan for "La Maison des miracles" to the mayor's office, and they were the first volunteers. "Tim explained.  Then he added "La Maison des miracles" is kind of a community center created to help victims of akumatization, offers consultations with professional psychologists completely free, courses in different sports and art, also gives talks about how to avoid situations that lead to to an akumatization."

"Sounds great, for a city besieged by a terrorist taking advantage of negative emotions, that kind of place would be an oasis," Dick mentioned impressed.

"Yes, besides, Marinette and her friends also occasionally volunteer at the Neker Enfants Malades Hospital and at the Brigitte Bardot Foundation. Basically, she doesn't have the time to be cahoots with Hawkmoth, in any case, the hypothesis of her being a civilian assistant is much more likely"

Jason let out a whistle.

*I don't think demon spawn has a chance with her."

"I think he can get a chance with her"

*Dick, you can dream about it"

"Damian is a good boy."

"Only you believe that, "good boy" is not among the first 5 adjectives with which I would use to describe Damian" Barbara pointed out.

"You want to bet?" challenge Dick.

"If you want to lose your money, who am I to stop you?" Jason scoffed "I bet $ 50 that demon spawn scares her away."

"I'm with Jason," said Barbara "I'm sorry Dick, this girl doesn't look like someone who is easily impressed."

"I bet $ 100 that they at least become friends" everyone fell silent when they heard Tim "What? I wanna have faith in the kid"

"That's the spirit, Tim!" said Dick smiling and hugging the young detective "We brothers, have to support each other."

Tim decided not to mention that when he saw Damien's look, the way he was so upset when he implied that Marinette was involved, he decided to hack into Damian's communicator and listen to the recording of his conversation with the aforementioned girl the night before, they had chemistry, he didn't bet that they would become a couple because he didn't know if Damian would screw up, but they had chemistry, they really had it.

In the meantime...

Damian knew the meaning of friendship, he really did, and he knew that friends really tolerate each other, that they shouldn't think of ways to murder said friend, but by gods sake, if Jon didn't stop talking that moment, he would go all the way to his house and break his other arm.

"I can not believe it!  Damien found a girl attractive!"

Damian was a bit lost after Drake and Gordon's disclosure ended.  He wanted to get closer to Marinette, but he didn't know if he could do it like Damian Wayne, so he decided to ask his "friends" for help, so he had made a zoom meeting to talk to them.  Bad decision.

"I never said attractive, Kent, I said interesting and tolerable."

"Accept it Damián, in your dictionary, that's almost a compliment."

"Stay out of it, Collin.  I'm scolding Kent."

"What is her name?  Is she cute?  Did you tell her she's cute?  Did you kiss?  Was a French kiss?"

"NO!  What the hell is wrong with you Mizoguchi?"

"Guys, don't push him.  Damian has the right to find someone interesting without the need for sexual attraction between them."  Lucy pointed out, taking pity on Damian.