Everybody started laughing at me. Sam 's dad then slightly smacked  Sam's  head and said Don't make fun of him . I started laughing at him .It was like a  "Tit for Tat "situation. 

I was feeling sleepy as it was early in the morning at 6:30 am . As a kid ,I am not used  to waking up so early in the morning .I generally wake up at 7:30 am or so. 

I  dozed  off on my  grandma's shoulder. 

I continued to sleep. We then reached the Grampians National Park.   My grandma woke me up and asked me to  view the scenery and the fresh air as I would miss it  

I then said mum ,look to the left shhhhhhh.. I whispered .Sam and I were barely able to control  our excitement.

Come on, let's go and look at them silently they would not see us, ” She  said. We quietly got  out of the car and, right in front of us, four  grey and brown kangaroos stared right back at us. They didn't  move, and nor did we. To see wildlife in its natural environment is captivating, no matter your age.

I think I felt an overwhelming energy after we reached the place ,the smell of the gum trees , kangaroos hopping around, and most of all,that form the most beautiful, timeless landscape .  It would look beautiful no matter whether we watch it before sunset or sunrise

 The eight  furry friends we met on our arrival set the theme and the tone of our entire trip. 

We then went to visit "The Mackenzie waterfalls " within the National park .I swear the ranges were like the magic potion  for the soul,the sound of the waterfalls was heavenly . We  decided to leave and we were heading towards our residing area that is 

the "BIG 4 RESORT" . Sam and I smiled at each other  after that we took a deep breath when we reached that resort. We checked in and entered our cabins .We felt difficult to come out  of our warm and cosy as I felt that it was too comfortable .Also ,I felt a warm feeling in my heart when I entered our cabin .I don't know why .We could  see Kangaroos out on the lawn . Even with kids cruising past them on the park's go-karts and playing various games ,  I still didn’t see the kangaroos bothered.  They were in their own world .

From our residing area we could see the Kangaroo's directly .I wished that Susie was there with me  now and I would have a romantic feeling maybe .I know I am too young for that, just kidding .

My mom was barely able to contain to express how cute those kangaroos were . When a kangaroo started jumping on the lawn my mom  said"Aww ,such a cute ,Kangaroo"!,I didn't count how many kangaroos were jumping continuously and consecutively to reach a particular spot on the lawn.As a kangaroo came by ,she continued her reaction and my dad kept clicking some pictures of those.

We  went down to  have lunch as we didn't have any breakfast in the morning , basically I would call it  a brunch . 

 We entered the restaurant .This restaurant reminded me of Susie 's  moon palace ,it looked similar to it. 

We could see many families just like ours. 

 Sam said sarcastically while we were looking for a table ,  "Hey Jack  , didn't you invite your fairy  to this restaurant ?". I looked at him  and dodged his question 

and I pointed my finger towards an empty table .We sat down and ordered smoked Salmon , shortbread and the roasted  beef . As these are one of the best dishes of this city. Also a delicious ice cream as dessert .

After the meal ,the ice creams arrived Sam had half of my icecream and his ice cream too.I started crying. My dad then shared his part of the ice  cream .I ate a little bit and all of us went into the lawn for a walk to digest the food as well as play with the furry friends. The day one of my vacation was over so soon.But it was all memorable and fantastic.