*Smut*

W A R N I N G: Rough Sex, Choking, and Rough kisses

You have been warned. If you feel uncomfortable please skip this Smut Chapter.

This is my first Smut Chapter!

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

We were walking back to the woods. Chucky was always looking at me but kept looking forward when he is done. 'Fuck.. what is on his mind..? what is he planning to do to me? Why does he keep looking at me like that? Is he-' So many thoughts going through my head. but I remand calm during the whole walk.

We were getting closer to the house and Chucky was speed walking to the house. "eh? why is he such a hurry" I mumbled to myself. I kept walking to the door and he was there, waiting for me. I slowly walked up to the front door where he was. I grabbed the key to the house but Chucky took the house key away from me, He quickly unlock the door and grabbed my arm, He pulled me inside the house. He slam the front door shut and locked it. He slowly looked at me and I looked at him with wide eyes. "Ohhhh Doll face.. I've been waiting for this.." I gave him a confused look and I looked down to see a large boner. "A- ah! you have.." I looked up at him and he gave me a Lustful smirk. "w-wait.. baby.. Chu-" He Slammed me against the wall and picked up my hands and pinned it above my head, He kissed me roughly.

My eyes widen by the sudden kiss, I couldn't help just melt into the kiss. I closed my eyes. He bit my bottom lip for entrance but I denied, I heard him growl under his breath and he bit my bottom lip harder, I gasped by the pain and he stick his tongue Into my mouth. We both wrestled our tongues together and of course Chucky Won. He pulled away, He scan my body then his icy blue eyes went to my neck.

He looked at me and smirked, He slowly went to my neck and bit my neck, I gasped. I felt his smirk and and he started to suck into my neck. I made an "O" shaped mouth, It felt so.. good.

He pulled away and looked at his creation and Grinned at the Hickey. I felt his boner sticking where my womanhood is. He grunted, I looked at his icy blue orbs and he looked down, I did the same to see his boner where it was. He grinned face turned into a smirk and looked at me. "You're wet, babygirl" I blushed deeply and looked away from him. 'Its true.. I'm wet.. He's making me feel different.. ugh..' "whats wrong? Embarrassed that I am right?" He said while he chuckled. "Well.." He grabbed both of my arms and pinned me on the couch. "Now.. were somewhere comfortable.. Why don't you strip for me, babygirl?" I looked at him with wide eyes "If you don't strip i'll do it for you.." He said while his icy blue eyes look deeply into my (e/c) eyes. He let go of me but I just laid there in shock. He groaned and started to take off my shirt, bra, jeans and panties off roughly. I covered myself quickly while he threw the clothes to the side. His icy blue orbs looked at me and soften. I was embarrassed..I didn't know if hes gonna like my body.. his hands cupped my cheeks and I looked at him, "You are beautiful, Doll.. There's nothing to hide.. you are perfect in my eyes.." My eyes soften by the comfort and I slowly uncover myself. His eyes went up and down on my body, He smashed his lips on mine again. He started to take off his clothes. He pulled away to take off his shirt and went back to the kiss.

He pulled away because I couldn't breathe from the kiss. He grabbed my hands and pinned it above my head, I looked at him. His breath was shaky and he grabbed is member and aimed himself and I looked at his hard member while he slowly push himself in. My eyes widen by the pain, I shot my head back and tears started the to fall. Chucky notice this and he put his hand on my cheek "hey..baby.. its ok. I know it hurts.. but later you are gonna see stars" I looked at him and nodded, He pushed himself more which made me hiss in pain. "Alright.. You're filled" I blushed what Chucky said. The pain was bad because how big he was.

"just give it a minute.. damn baby.. you're fucking tight."

I nodded, I put my head back on the little pillow and closed by eyes. A minute later the pain went away and I opened my eyes and looked at Chucky, His icy blue orbs looked up from me, he breath hit my neck, "Ready..Babygirl?" I nodded.

He slowly bucked his hips and my eyes shot wide open, 'O-oh fuck! It feels so good..' I lose my hand from Chucky's hands and covered my mouth from moaning. "E-eh..? Oi, dollface.." I looked at Chucky and his icy blue eyes looked deeply into my mine, he moved his hand to my hand and uncovered it and pinned it above my head, "I want to hear you scream.."

My face heated up from what Chucky said, then Chucky pound himself into me again and I shot my head back and moaned, "A-ah~"  I felt his smirk and he pound into me again and again, I gasped loudly "A-ah!~ oh f-fuck!~" I heard him chuckle and he pulled out a bit and he slammed himself into me, my eyes widen and rolled back, He did it again and again, he grunted and I kept moaning, "f-fuck.. you feel so fucking g-good" Chucky grunted while pounding.

You can hear slaps, groaning, moaning around the house

"m-more!~" I screamed loudly and Chucky bucked his hips very quickly, he let go of my hands and hugged me, I hugged him back while he pound into me..

few minutes later..

"f-fuck.. i'm gonna c-cum!" Chucky grunted, I gasped and said "c-cum for me b-baby.." Chucky pulled out and cum all over my stomach.. he groaned and sighed.. he opened his icy blue eyes and looked deeply into my eyes.. I looked at Chucky breathlessly, I smiled, "T-that.. was amazing.." He chuckled, "You're amazing.." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Tomorrow you owe me!" I said, as I kissed his cheek. He rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue, "what do I owe you, doll."

I giggled, "just to hang out with me!" I smiled, he sighed and smiled, "deal" he said.

TO BE CONTINUED..

On April 2, 2021

PLEASE IM SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE LATE UPDATE!