She was happy, it was him. Her first time was her long time crush. Yes, she secretly had a crush on him but, he was a classified jerk too. And moreover she wasn't his standards. He would never like to date her. He always found her irritated.

“Earth to Mia”

Daniel shook her gently. He was already feeling guilty that he took her first time. It should not be like this. It should have been special. He likes her.

He was shocked with the words came through his mind. Only three simple words but have the ability to change one's prospective. He truly likes her. But, he was not good for her. That's why he always teased her, irritated her.

“Now where do you go?” This time Mia shook him by shoulder.

“No... Nothing... I mean I am sorry. It wasn't intentional. One thing leads to another and we end up here. But, I think you should leave before someone sees you.”

Mia felt an ice ran through her blood stream. Her heart sliced into pieces hearing each word from his mouth. This was the last thing she expected him to say. She knew her worth. She wasn't the girl who would live into fairy tale fantasy and wait for his prince charming to claim her. She wasn't surely the girl who would impose herself forcefully upon someone.

But, at least she deserves the respect. She wasn't some booty call to bring at one's house in dark and to be thrown out at dawn before anyone notice.

Her tears threaten to fall, but she bit her inner cheeks to stop it. Giving a slow node she quickly dressed up and left the tent. And she made up her mind to never ever see that face again in her life.

But, when the love is standing at your door it won't leave until either it gives you the immense happiness or push you on the vale of tears.

My fate chose the latter for me.

Present time

It wasn't coincidence for them to slept with each other. They had been fighting off with the sexual tension between them for quite a long time. That's why they did quarrel a lot to avoid the burning attraction between them.

When they went out to find their friends whom they had thrown out of tent, they found them engulfed in a hot kiss beside the bonfire. Their sizzling make out session broke all the wall which they have pulled between them, and they found themselves following their lead.

They separated to catch their breath and end up in Daniel's tent exploring each other. If Mia could admit, that was the best night of her life. The kiss was something she would never forget in her life. He played with her body like an instrument. Fire arose every part of her skin where he had touched her.

Mia was reminiscing when a subtle knock on the door startled her.

“Who could that be at this hour?”

Mia opened the door in agitation and came into halt seeing the person at her doorway.

“Daniel”

©©©©

Hello lovelies,

So here is my today's update. I know I am late, sorry for the delay.

Actually I'm confused. You know this story is at the end now but I'm not sure what should be it's ending like?

Any ideas????

Please drop in comment box.

Don't forget to vote!!!

Keep reading ♥️

Thank you sweetheart rosechrys ♥️ for the lovely card 👇

Srish 💕