"Wait natsuki, slow down-" he said as we ran out of the restaurant.

"Calm down todoroki, besides we'll get there much faster this way!" I shouted not looking at him.

3rd person pov

For as long as todoroki remember he never really considered on having a relationship with someone besides his family....until one faithful day one person decided to show up and came onto his life. to todoroki she just really stood up from the others. At first he didn't think much of it, yea she's beautiful, smart, and also has issues, so what? That doesn't mean she's his perfect match...right?

This feeling was weird if todoroki has to say for himself, And for that he decided to do what he usually never do. Todoroki asked and told everything to his older sister, and fuyumi was rather surprised, but she listened anyway. Of what fuyumi concluded her little brother just had a little crush. that was also what todoroki thought, until now. The moment Natsuki showed her true self, her bold fun, sarcastic, and funny self, todoroki knew he actually liked her.

-
By now they eventually arrived at the amusement park, the girl was catching her breath after that run, while todoroki just stared at her admiringly.

"Sorry, turns out the park was kinda far. Damn you google maps" she apologized as she took out her phone.

"No, no,its okay. that was quite...fun" he said.

"So what do you want to do first?" She placed her phone in her bag before clapping her hands

"Hmmm..you can choose ,but please don't ride things like a roller coaster since we just ate" todoroki warned her as he point at the roller coaster behind her.

"Fair enough" the girl shrug, "well wanna do the games that are on stands or something? Maybe we'll win a prize for your sister" Natsuki said as she searched what games they could play.

"That's really nice of you, but you are aware that my sister is a 23 year old adult,right?" Todoroki cached up to his friend who was still looking left and right. "Yes yes of course. But i think she'll be super happy if her lil brother got her a gift don't you think?" She said glancing at him before she continued. She stopped when she saw one game that just caught her eye.

"Oh! Todoroki can we do this? Me and katsuki would play this every time we went here" she pointed to a blue stand with fairy lights hanging. After agreeing the both went to the stand to be greeted by a man.

"Hello, dear love birds. Interested by the game eh? Or by the prize perhaps?"

"We don't even know what's the prize" todoroki said bluntly

"Oh well silly me, the prizes are these black and white cat head plushes!" The man said before he moved to show why the prizes are. Behind him on the table below the dart board (is that how you say it?) Were a bunch of cat head plushes, half of them are white and half of them black.

"If one of you win this game, you get these two adorable plushes! So are you interested?"
They both looked at each other, before todoroki turned to the man and nodes

"Wonderful! Here are your darts and let the games begin!"

-

After two hours or so they have won a lot of things from the games they played. Most of them Natsuki planned on giving them to todorokis sister, but the only one that Natsuki was going to keep is the black cat head plush that matched with todoroki. She took the black one and todoroki took the white one, why Natsuki chose the back one? Well thought it reminded her of kuroo just without his bedhead, but she didnt told the clueless todoroki that, to simply avoid questions.

And now todoroki just dropped of the tired girl on her dorm house.

"Hey, thanks for today todoroki"

"...shoto. Call me shoto"

"Well,thank you shoto."

-
Extra :

"Welcome back shoto, why are you home so late?"
The white-et female asked her little brother. "And what's with all the-"

"Don't worry, she just suggested that coming home late would make father disappointed. Oh and these are for you" todoroki said before giving his sister all of the prizes he and Natsuki won.

"She knows?" Fuyumi said as she looked at all the things given to her. "Shoto who are these from?"

"Me and Natsuki won them for you"

"You and- is she okay with this??"

"I mean she's the one who suggested it so maybe?"

"Huh. Well tell her I said thank you. Oh and how did your date go?"

-
A/n: hi um so sorry I had a hiatus, I really had writers block during the making of this chapter. As always thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!

[2186 words]