" and that is how the first child was born or you could say, my oldrest brother....touya. He was trained really harshly by him and in the end he....ran away but my father declared that he died, and his body was nowhere to be found..Just like you..uh wait no sorry "

"No,no its okay. I can see why you think I'm similar to him. God you must've missed him don't you?"

"Yeah I really do, usually when my father also trains me really harshly he'll try to protect me, but since he 'died' nobody was ever there for me but my mother and my sister"

"Wow...I'm so sorry" I say as I rubbed his shoulders. It took me a minute or so before I realized what I did "ah! Sorry its a habit of mine" he smiled before saying "its okay, it felt really nice" "glad you think so" I returned his smile.

"And then two of my older siblings were born. Fuyumi and natsuo......they didn't really get harsh treatments or trainings from my father. My father considered them as failed products. They're both still alive thankfully, fuyumi's now a teacher for kindergarten or elementary, I don't really remember..."

"Your sister loves kids, huh?" I said but inside the first thoughts that came to my mind were 'she probably felt bad because she wasn't able to save todoroki nor touya from their father's treatments'

"She does...you should meet her one day maybe I'll introduce you to her, I think you both would get along"

"Of course, she sounds like a really lovely person.." I say before silence came again, him trying to broke the silence continued his story.

" and then after three of my fathers products failed, I was born. I was told to be the only successful product besides touya. And of course with that saying I was trained more harshly. My mother on the other hand really loved us and has tried every possible way to stop him,but it would always resulted in her getting assaulted. She became really stressed and almost lost her mind and then......that happened. After that she was sent to a psychiatric hospital and we've never visited since. Until yesterday where I did on my own."

"Sorry to interrupt but your foods are here" the waiter said before she placed the foods. "Enjoy your meals!" She said before she left "I feel so sorry, I mean I don't blame her cause even if she did report him no ones going to believe her considering he's in the top 3 heroes...god who knew the number two hero could be so....terrible"

"Yup and that's why I'm using his credit card to pay for a really expensive restaurant and rent a limo" I chuckled at his actions as I looked at him 'maybe todorokis not so bad after all' "what about you? I think something might be wrong in your family that made you ran away" he asked me.

"I'll tell you later, cause I'm pretty hungry" she nervously laughed

"Oh yeah the foods here, I didn't even realized heheh"

'His laugh is quite sweet....wait-'

-
For the rest of the time we spent on the restaurant, we joked, mocked and talked shit about endeavor amf also some other stuff to. Todoroki turned out to be a really funny and fun guy. Todoroki paid for the food, but as we stood up I say to him "todoroki.."

"Hm?"

"Wanna go to the amusement park not far from here? You can waste more of your fathers money~" I teased him

"Sure. But aren't you tired? You told me you were just home from work when I picked you up"

"Nah, I'm not that tired anymore. Unless you don't want your father to be disappointed at you for coming home late, then we can just go home now" I say jokingly as I looked upwards in a thinking matter, not making eye contact with him. He laughed and said "okay then, where's the amusement park? Do I need to call the-" but before he can finish his question, i pulled his hand as i ran trough the restaurant with people staring at us like we were crazy.