"Anyways, call me back you bitch, love ya tuls, bye" Dakota reached over, ending the call, and simultaneously sending the ramble filled voice message to the number that she had dialled, who she believed to be her sister. The girl leaned back in her chair, tipping it back a little and letting out a long, bored, breath. Dakota tapped at her computer mouse for a few minutes, looking through her YouTube recommendations for something to watch, before switching to Twitch and checking her notifications.

' tu1avan is live '

" That bitch ! " Dakota said with a bright grin, opening the livestream. Her fraternal sister was playing on a Minecraft server with one of her streamer friends, Wilber Soot. The two having met though Nihichu, who knew Tulia through a conversation in the comment section of one of Tulias YouTube videos.

" Hold on Wilber , I'm joining the great skeleton war! " Tulia shouted through her mic, directing her blue devil themed Minecraft skin towards a small horde of skeletons, armed with a diamond sword and a shield.

" Wait for me! I'm gonna smack some bones " Wilber character sprinted past, barely armoured up, and swinging around an iron sword. The battle was short-lived, as expected as the death message showed up fairly quickly.

' WilberSoot was shot by a Skeleton '

Dakota was quick with her input on the situation, opening up the donations and sending in a quick message. After a few seconds, the text to speech feature for donations spat out her message.

' K0devan donated $5
         -   ha , what a noob   -    '

Tulia read out the donator name and began to laugh, prompting Wilber to ask what he did, and what made her laugh so suddenly and so delayed after his spectacularly expected death. Dakota assumed at this point that he must not have been able to hear the donations come through. She leaned back in her chair. While there was never a facecam on Tulia's streams, Dakota knew well enough that the girl had her hands over her face and and legs balled up on the chair she sat on. Her sister had a habit of curling up when she was laughing.

" nothing , nothing man " Tu1avan laughed through what sounded like tears, " just my sister calling you a Noob " Wilber let out a few noises that sounded like protest before seemingly deciding on a response.

" 1v1 me right now " Wilber said, a grin could be heard in his voice, Dakota assumed if she opened up his stream, that he would be suppressing a laugh. The girl opened up donations again and put her information and message in.

' K0devan donated $5
         -   square up brit boy , your about to get smacked   -    '

Tu1avan relayed the message before addressing the problem in the text. "Kode, how many talks have we had about grammar, it's you-'re not you-r" by this time, Tulia had sent her a realm invite to ' random bullshit ' and she was being pulled into a discord call with the two of them.

"Grammar is for losers, real gamers can't spell," Dakota said into her mic, the distoredness due to how close she put her face to it, as her angel Minecraft skin loaded into the realm.

"well, I'll have you know I got a C+ for English in senior year" The British accent was unmistakably belonging to Wilber Soot.

"Oh, sorry sir, didn't realise how illiterate you were" the line prompted laughter from all three gamers. The chat whizzed by for both Tu1avan and Wilber. On Tulias side, it was welcome messages, from fans who were well aware of K0davans existence. While on Wilbers side there were messages such as 'ANOTHER WOMAN', courtesy of one Tommyinnit, and 'Who's the new girl?' from various confused fans.

"ElOdie, top text, bottom text, black bars, 'who are you?'" Dakota could vaguely remember the mention of an ElOdie before, Wilbers editor? Yeah, that sounded right.