he really likes me or nah

All I could do for the rest of the class was nothing but think about how exited I was that someone actually liked me. As class ended I went to my locker to get ready for my next class . And while I was at my locker john came up to me and pushed me up against it. He said " look I really like you and I like you so much that thins really isn't a question its me saying to you its going to happen you me dance this friday what time do you want me to pick you up at your house" I said " um 5 I guess"

So it is now friday we dont have school because this prom is a big thing . I am wearing a long baby blue lace mermaids gown blue heals a cat eye eye liner hot pink lipstick and my hair in a bee hive. I heard a knock at my door so I walk down stairs and open the door it was john he was wearing a black tuxedo and black dress shoes and his hair slick back. He handed me some beautiful pink and blue flowers that match my outfit john took me by the waist and carried me to his car . He asked were I wanted to go lets go get some ice cream before the dance I stated he nodded and opened the door for me I got in. At the ice cream parlor I got a mint chocolate chip while john god strawberry. It was a silent date till he started to ask questions he said " so what do you think your parents think about me mine like you" I said with tears peering up in my eyes " I dont know my parents died in a car accident awhile ago I have no body" he said "im so sorry for you I shouldn't of said anything but you have me " well I do have you and Mackenzie I said "you actually like Mackenzie the hippy " john said "yes why do you have a problem with that I do like you but your not going to talk bad about my friend" I stated " no never mind and its time to leave for the dance" he stated . Ok I said and we had to leave we both got back into his car and went to the dance . As we walked into the schools gymnasium our song was on we instantly started to dance the song was jailhouse rock by Elvis Presley. We both started to sing along and in Union we both told each other thet had great voices. After all of that we went to leave we got in to johns car he kissed me a long passionate kiss then he said so no ones at your house I said john no im waiting . He said no we are going to your house and while the car was at a red light I got out of the car and started to run not even looking so see if he was following me.

I ran in side cleaned myself up and put my night gown on then my phone rang hello I answered it . Kaihlan I heard it was Mackenzie are the rumors true she said I said what rumors the one john started to pass around I said what did he say. He said that hat you basically wanted to pay him to do it but he declined . What I screamed my life is over Mackenzie said" I think you should go to school tomorrow and brake up with john " I said

"You are right " we said are goodbyes and hung up and off to bed I went.