"Really?" Aza's voice became more delightful.

"Yes..."

Aza turned to me with a smile.

"Mama! He looks like me!" he softly chuckled with his sweet voice. "It's amazing! He's like Papa! You said Papa looks like me, too!"

Oh, God...

I heard Six's chuckle. It wasn't anything that I would want to hear. It wasn't sarcastic, it wasn't happy... it was in pain.

"Mama, say hi!"

From Aza, who's looking at me with happy anticipation, my eyes slowly drifted from the person in front of me.

His jaw clenched as our eyes met. My heart throbbed an immense and painful beat. His eyes are bloodshot and are darkly looking at me, at the same time. Together with its normal coldness, his face is filled with pain and questions.

"C-criselle..." tawag ko nang hindi pinuputol ang tingin ko kay Six.

"Ma'am?"

"Kunin mo muna si Aza..."

"But Mama! I came here for you!"

"Tara, Az!" Criselle went to Aza without asking me any reason why, probably because she have guessed the tension that's building up around us.

"No! I want Mama!"

"Lalaro tayo sa labas!"

"I don't wanna play with you!"

Aza let go of Six's fingers and he went back on my side, hugging my legs once again while looking at Criselle like she's a bad guy trying to take him away from me. I witness how Six's eyes followed Aza's movements. I can't even describe everything that's inside his stares.

"Mama..." Aza pleadingly called me.

Doon ko lang tuluyang naibaba ang tingin ko sa kanya. I sighed and I held his arms to remove it from hugging my legs. I kneeled my one knee to be on the same level as him.

"Baby..." I called him while fixing his hair. Aza silenced down as his eyes became focused on me. Parang patuloy na dinudurog ang puso ko sa magkaibang paraan para sa kanya at kay Six. "Can you be with Ate Criselle for a while? I promise it won't take long..."

He pouted while looking at me. If this is a usual happy day. I should have chuckled, pulled him close to me, and rain kisses on his cheeks. But...

"Okay..." he said, pouting, but giving in to my request.

I smiled at him and I caressed his soft cheeks before I stood up once again, held his hand, and drawn him towards Criselle. Aza held on Criselle's hand.

"Stay here in the lobby and wait for my call."

"Sige, Ma'am..." she said, cautious.

I nodded at her and I smiled at Aza.

"Bye, Mister!" Aza said and waved his hand to Six before they turned their back on us.

I breathe heavily while watching them approach the waiting area in the lobby. I turned my back when they are already seated. Six and I both stared at each other for longs seconds, without anyone speaking and breaking our exchange of looks.

I gulped. Ramdam na ramdam ko ang kaba sa aking dibdib.

"Shall we?" I said, still in a low tone, finding it hard to speak with confidence.

He didn't give me an answer but he maintained pressuring me with his eyes. He stared at me long before his eyes drifted on my back. I felt a tug in my chest when I realize that he's looking at Aza's direction.