sweet siblings <3

A/N these imagines do not contain any inappropriate scenes. And pleeaaase request some.

Ross POV.

I. Am. So. Stupid. Me and Ryland were in our room and he asked me if we could watch a horror movie on my laptop. And being me, I said yes -.-  biggest mistake I ever made in my entire life. Right now it's about 1:37am and I'm sitting in my bed shaking, hugging my pillow, underneath my covers. Then out of no where......... I need to go to the bathroom, but it's all the way down the hall. I slowly got out from underneath my cover and I looked around making sure no insane murder in our room, then I quickly got up and ran as fast as I could to the bathroom. I did my business, washed my hands while looking behind me like every two seconds. I opened the door and took off, full speed to my room. OUCH!! what the heck was that!!   End of POV.

????? Heard someone running to the bathroom really fast and he thought maybe they had to throw up or something. So he got up out of  his nice and toasty bed, and started walking to the bathroom. ????? Was almost there when he saw a dark figure running towards him. BAMM!!! oooo that's gonna leave a mark. ????? Look down and saw his younger brother by like a year, on the floor. Ross was shaking in fear, whimpering, while sliding himself into the corner of the hall. " hey Rossy. Are you ok? Why were you running? How come you're scared? You're not scared of the dark are you? Why---" " R-rocky, ch-chill with t-the questions p-p-please." Ross whimpered quietly.  Rocky just stared at his little bro for a few minutes, then realization hit him. " you watched a horror movie didn't you." The older boy stated. The blonde boy hung his head and nodded. " come on let's go to bed." " N-no!! It's t-to s-s-scary being a-a-al-one"  "who said alone, come on lets go to my bed buddy. You get to sleep with me tonight!" Rocky said excitedly. "O-ok" Ross whispered. Rocky got up from his nealed position and held a hand out for Ross. Ross accepted it and shakily got up. They walked to riker and Rocky's room and Rocky opened the door right as Riker did a really loud snore. Ross screamed and started to take off, but rocky grabbed him. " it's only riker. Come on Rossy." Rocky laid down on his bed and pulled Ross down with him. He placed his big hand on his smaller brothers chest, finding that Ross' heart was beating inhumanly fast. Everyone knows that Ross isn't the most strong kid they know, physically and emotionally.  but they also know he will pull through it in the end.  The two boys' fell in to a deep sleep for the rest of the night.  

There's the first one:-)

If you have any requests message me please<3

                           -makay