The Title.

Okay so here's something I've been thinking about for a long time. I wrote this story two years back when I just wanted to write stuffs without thinking it through thoroughly. That's why the names, the places, the title, everything is so common.

Whenever someone asks me about this book, I internally cringe about the title because let's be honest, One Indian Arranged Marriage is not really the most creative title and it basically just gives the story away. Understandably, I'm not proud of it. But I also know that most of you all know this story only as OIAM.

So I want you all to comment if you are okay with me changing the title to something better and more creative than OIAM. You can also comment if you don't don't want me to change.

And don't even get me started on the cover. This book honestly deserves better. I was just a lazy lil creature while being creative with this book.

So if you can all tell me whether you want me to change the title or not, it'll make me very happy. I'll come up with some better titles and we can have a poll and change it to the one with the most support.

Just type in a 'yes' if you want me to change. Or a 'no' if you don't want me to.

I'll also add both yes and no in this chapter so you can pretty much comment anything next to it (even a basic '.' will be counted as a vote).

So pleeeeeeeease let me know what you guys think.

If yes, comment here.

If no, comment here.

I'll wait for the next three days before deciding on anything. Until then, keep the comments coming.

I love you all so much.

Thank you

-Lish ❤️