"I'm likin' this margarita." Maia said, setting down her drink that she kept sipping at while eating.

I sipped mine, nodding at her lightly, "Coming from a bartender, that says a lot-"

"Oh, ketchup on fish?" Jace caught eye of Simon, "That's disgusting."

Simon replies, "It is not ketchup-"

"That's more disgusting." Jace looked at me with amused eyes, making me just softly laugh, "Right?-"

"It's gotta go down some way, chief." Simon shot him a look, before putting the small bottle away.

"Alright, so- I've got a question." I turned toward Maia, "What happens to your clothes when you- you know, wolf out?"

"Nothing good- I've shredded some of my cutest outfits that way." Maia admits, "It's kind of wolf protocol to stash pairs of pants all over town."

A small smile played at my lips, "Have you ever tried- you know, uh, spandex?"

"Have you ever seen a wolf in spandex?" Maia was laughing, "It's horrifying-"

"My deepest condolences to your wardrobe." I laughed with her, my glass hitting against hers as a cheers, the both of us taking a sip of our drink.

"Don't worry about it." Maia set her drink down, "You know, I still think I'd want to be a werewolf over a Shadowhunter- I don't think I could remember all those the runes."

"Um, it's actually not that hard." Jace tunes in, "You just kind of stick to your favourites, like Strength or Speed or Iratze-"

Maia shrugs, "Anyway, I don't know that I'd want my whole body covered in tattoos-"

Jace took a sip of his drink, speaking without thinking, "Says the girl with the butterfly tattoo."

I sat back in my seat, "Butterfly tattoo?"

"How do you know about that?" Simon looks at him, "It's pretty well hidden."

Jace's eyes were wide, Maia shooting eye daggers at him, their reactions giving me all I needed to figure it out.

"So, you slept together?" I looked between the two, then sat up, easing up the tension, making Maia burst out into laughter, "See, I've been telling him that he needs some tips-"

-

"Are you okay?" Jace asked me when we were walking down the sidewalk, putting his blazer around me.

I put my arms through, "I'm fine."

"Zee-" Jace sighs, stopping in front of me, "Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Maia-"

"What?" I looked at him, "Why? I'm not upset-"

Jace stares at me, "You're not?"

"Jace- are you serious?" I placed my hands on his arms, "I mean- I have no say on who you decide you want to spend your time with when we're not together- I mean, I was the one who told you to move on and find someone else-"

"This wasn't- when you told me to move on, this was when you told me that you felt nothing for me." Jace admitted, looking down, "I just- I got so angry, and-"

"Jace- you don't have to explain yourself to me." I moved my hands onto his shoulders, "I really don't care- stop worrying so much."

Jace stares at me, not saying anything as I continued, "That doesn't even matter- what matters is that we're together now- right? So, stop-"

"You're so- amazing." Jace slowly puts his hands on my waist, looking between my eyes in slight amusement.

"What?" I blinked when he continued to stare at me, "What's wrong? Is it me?-"